New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 336 of 433 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4328
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    So this issue does not have the woodpecker sound?

Sana nga di affected ang 2018 models
    Matagal ng resolved ung woodpecker sound, I was just an update sa ECU.

I think 2018 models are not affected anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by eskulit View Post
    Mga bossing magandang umaga po. Anybody here knows if there is an OTA Update for our Head Units? My phone was updated to Android 9 and when I connect it to the car, Android Auto says that it's not compatible due to some sort of security issue. Salamat po.
    Yes may update ang HU natin pero not OTA. You have to plug in a USB stick that contains the update.

You can get it sa EBAY or ask the CASA to update it for you.

My AA still works kahit 9.0 na phone ko.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

Yes may update ang HU natin pero not OTA. You have to plug in a USB stick that contains the update.

You can get it sa EBAY or ask the CASA to update it for you.

My AA still works kahit 9.0 na phone ko.
    Sorry for the dumb question but where can I download the latest update for our HU without losing warranty?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eskulit View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question but where can I download the latest update for our HU without losing warranty?
    It's not publicly available. There's a thread in civicx.com that tackles that.

Some are uploading the firmware dun sa binili nilang USB stick from ebay, amazon etc so others can get it for free.

If I were you, just ask the CASA to update it for you. But I doubt they even know how to do it. lol!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

So does this mean that the problem isn't really from the power steering gearbox?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    So does this mean that the problem isn't really from the power steering gearbox?
    Magkaibang problem ang woodpecker and power steering gearbox.

The woodpecker issue is fixed with an ECU update. The power steering issue is fixed by replacing the EPS.

Fortunately, I have not experienced both on my Civic, although I've experienced the EPS problem on the CRV. Thankfully it was a hassle-free warranty claim at Honda QC.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

The woodpecker issue is fixed with an ECU update. The power steering issue is fixed by replacing the EPS.

Fortunately, I have not experienced both on my Civic, although I've experienced the EPS problem on the CRV. Thankfully it was a hassle-free warranty claim at Honda QC.

From what I've read, yung woodpecker sound is the one when the engine is cold started, right?

Yung sa power steering naman, EPS problem.

Pero i've a friend na ang nangyari is, pag sagad ang steering to the left or right, may "woodpecker-ish" sound din. Solution was to replace the EPS. Not sure if others experienced this here na din, pero I've seen a video of it sa FB groups ng honda civic X. Others also attest to this, pero from what i've asked my agent, wala pa silang na receive na report about the steering problem.

Anyone can verify this?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Sir what are the particular symptoms of your crv EPS problem? I'm trying to compare it with my civics issue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Some data during my first year of ownership. For those who are curious.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    good stats bro. mind sharing that app?

low mileage! coding or primary car lng?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Sir what are the particular symptoms of your crv EPS problem? I'm trying to compare it with my civics issue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    When turning the steering wheel at full lock, there is resistance at the very end. Then there's also an occasional knocking sound whenever I turn the steering wheel - not frequent but it comes out every now and then.