New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 327 of 434 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4331
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Well, I've posted a few pages back na on-hold ang warranty claims ng EPS.

There are few user reports kase na bumalik din yung ingay even after replacing under warranty.
    oh no... that's not good....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    2019 Civic launched in Thailand. Too bad it doesn't get the 18" rims from the Si. Looks identical to the 2016 model - doesn't even look like a facelift.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...-you-soon.html

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    2019 Civic launched in Thailand. Too bad it doesn't get the 18" rims from the Si. Looks identical to the 2016 model - doesn't even look like a facelift.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...-you-soon.html

18s not suited perhaps in TH/PH roads.

Sensing not standard as well lol. And the fake wood trim in the cabin... no no no.

So no regrets anymore in getting a pre-facelift model. I don't like the physical buttons in the infotainment anyway.

What I'm curious about are the tweaks/fixes that are "under the hood" that Honda is not telling us. Like maybe yung EPS.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AC_23 View Post
    Other than Frankline in examiner, what other reliable repair shop that can do PDR somewhere in QC? my civic got a big dent with few scratches due to parking accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mahal sa Frankline. I suggest kay Roy Mataga sa manila. Wala sya shop pero expert sa pdr. Mura pa singil depende sa laki ng dent.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    EPS will be replaced for free under warranty. But ordering of parts takes about a month.

The car is safe to use even with the noise, so you can still use it while waiting for the parts to arrive. When it does arrive, installation and road testing will take about 1 day.

Already experienced the EPS replaced on our CRV (same problem with the Civic).

Jut is right, Honda says it takes a month to order the parts. I also experienced this steering noise (with slight vibration) issue just this month, pansin ko when I was forced to make full turns often because of this tight parking. I have 15k kms on my clock, thinking na if mas maaga ko dinalasan gamitin full turns, mas maaga lalabas yung issue. Waiting game ngayon. I just hope it's still safe to use the car even with this issue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Jut is right, Honda says it takes a month to order the parts. I also experienced this steering noise (with slight vibration) issue just this month, pansin ko when I was forced to make full turns often because of this tight parking. I have 15k kms on my clock, thinking na if mas maaga ko dinalasan gamitin full turns, mas maaga lalabas yung issue. Waiting game ngayon. I just hope it's still safe to use the car even with this issue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Parang di siya sa gamit bro.

Nasa 53k na mileage (1.5 yrs) na yung Civic with still no steering issues. Yung CRV was only at around 10k mileage (7 months) when the EPS acted up.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strange View Post
    The 1.5T CRV isn't even offered here.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strange View Post
    Earth Nightmares not Dreams? Honda will figure em out.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    The 1.5T CRV isn't even offered here.

But isn’t the 1.5 turbo engine same with the civic rs here?