New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 530 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 5300
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I currently own and drive 2016 Honda Jazz and a Civic FD.
    I also drive our service vehicle at work which is a Toyota Hilux Diesel. And I used to ride as a passenger for Montero and Fortuner.

Comparing sa ride, matagtag Fortuner and Montero compared dito. Mas maingay din sila. Sobrang tahimik engine nito. Maingay pa yung CVT ni Jazz pag nirev mo.
    I think meron sya Noise Cancellation installed.

Di ako expert sa transmission pero feeling ko parang Jazz lang din idriveve with the comfort of my Civic.

Better test drive nyo na lng.

Space is the best while small exterior size. Halos di nalalayo kay Montero 2016, (some claim mas malaki pa).

If small passengers pwede imove yung 2nd row closer to drivers seat to fit adult size sa 3rd row.

What else can I say? Drive ko muna 2 days pa lng sya eh hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mechatronics View Post
    Not yet. It's rainy this week and ayaw ko iwan sa shop yung unit for ceramic coating.

Halos doble presyo sa shoppingcart eh. I asked the seller na if pwede iship via DHL para door to door. Hassle sa post office eh,.

Eto pa mga accessories sa CRV 2018. Wala pa sa suking accessories shop like matting dito. Gusto ko na pormahan. hehe

Carbon fiber look Side Central console cover trim FOR HONDA CR-V CRV 217 218 | eBay

For Honda CR-V 217-18 Carbon Fiber Look Interior Gear Panel Moulding Cover Trim | eBay
    Yeah, wag mong padaanan sa post office. Hindi ko alam kung paano sila mag compute dyan. Yung babayaran mo sa post office is the same amount as the product. Padaanan mo sa DHL or any courier and they will bill you what is due. Ako ok lang mag bayad ng buwis basta tama at reasonable.

Baka makuha mo na mura ang shipping since the source is china naman.

For the mats, may nakita ako sa amazon. Though weird, bumili ako ng screen protector for the cr-v HU dun sa amazon

Try mo din sa Honda Canada. Some guys at the CX-5 thread, bumibili ng accessories like mats and roof rails sa mazda canada kaysa sa mazda us. Tapos shipping cart or balikbayan box nila to pinas

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ah ok. Thanks for the advise. Im also checking weshop.com
    You have any idea paano pag combined shipping? Pag paisa isa kc kanya kanya pa ng shipping cost unlike one package with multiple items isang shipping cost na lng..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    You have any idea paano pag combined shipping? Pag paisa isa kc kanya kanya pa ng shipping cost unlike one package with multiple items isang shipping cost na lng..

Try to ask the seller kung meron syang product na hanap mo. Baka meron sya pero hindi lang posted.

Did you try AliExpress pala?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    Nice! Can't wait for our unit. May ceramic/glass coat na sya?

Lately bought some stuff sa ebay US and those stuff will be shipped here by ShippingCart. I think reasonable ang price nya. Tapos it can be discounted depending sa card na gamit mo:

Promotions | Shipping Cart
    I agree. ShippingCart has very reasonable prices and they offer consolidation. The good thing about it is that when they measure the items they remove the outer third-party (Amazon and the like) first before they measure it. They have a $10 fixed delivery fee on top of the $6.99/lb charge. So it would be best to consolidate everything first.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    Yeah, wag mong padaanan sa post office. Hindi ko alam kung paano sila mag compute dyan. Yung babayaran mo sa post office is the same amount as the product. Padaanan mo sa DHL or any courier and they will bill you what is due. Ako ok lang mag bayad ng buwis basta tama at reasonable.

Baka makuha mo na mura ang shipping since the source is china naman.

For the mats, may nakita ako sa amazon. Though weird, bumili ako ng screen protector for the cr-v HU dun sa amazon

Try mo din sa Honda Canada. Some guys at the CX-5 thread, bumibili ng accessories like mats and roof rails sa mazda canada kaysa sa mazda us. Tapos shipping cart or balikbayan box nila to pinas
    The new limit for our Post Office to charge customs tax is P10K. Sending items through USPS and other countries' local post is pretty reliablr these days as long as it is a registered parcel (w/ tracking number).

I just had two packages last week from Taiwan Post and it only took around a week for them to arrive. You only pay P112/package when you them from you district's post office as long as the value of the item does not exceed P10K.

With Duterte's administration and newly imposed limit, medyo takot na mangotong mga customs officers ngayon.

See my comment about ShippingCart above. Another option is Jinio. They have the same methods as ShippingCart's. Check their website for the difference in rates.

These are some of the top choices:

1) Johnny Air Cargo
    2) Jinio
    3) LBC Shipping Cart - has superb CS
    4) POBox - use only for big items as they don't care about the actual weight. They only base their fee on volumetric weight.

All of these have consolidation services but I find ShippingCart to be the most reliable and fastest to process everything.

POBox'S CS suck big time pero mura sila for big items as long as Sea Freight (mga 30 days nga lang lead time). I just had a 27" display monitor succesfully delivered a few days ago through POBox.

Sorry medyo OT tayo pero I hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I agree. ShippingCart has very reasonable prices and they offer consolidation. The good thing about it is that when they measure the items they remove the outer third-party (Amazon and the like) first before they measure it. They have a $10 fixed delivery fee on top of the $6.99/lb charge. So it would be best to consolidate everything first.The new limit for our Post Office to charge customs tax is P10K. Sending items through USPS and other countries' local post is pretty reliablr these days as long as it is a registered parcel (w/ tracking number).

I just had two packages last week from Taiwan Post and it only took around a week for them to arrive. You only pay P112/package when you them from you district's post office as long as the value of the item does not exceed P10K.

With Duterte's administration and newly imposed limit, medyo takot na mangotong mga customs officers ngayon.See my comment about ShippingCart above. Another option is Jinio. They have the same methods as ShippingCart's. Check their website for the difference in rates.

These are some of the top choices:

1) Johnny Air Cargo
    2) Jinio
    3) LBC Shipping Cart - has superb CS
    4) POBox - use only for big items as they don't care about the actual weight. They only base their fee on volumetric weight.

All of these have consolidation services but I find ShippingCart to be the most reliable and fastest to process everything.

POBox'S CS suck big time pero mura sila for big items as long as Sea Freight (mga 30 days nga lang lead time). I just had a 27" display monitor succesfully delivered a few days ago through POBox.

Sorry medyo OT tayo pero I hope this helps.

Ok. Will check these. I just tried to order last night for a sample small item for my CRV in ebay using free shipping.

Im expecting this will arrive in our post office. Will later try to use shippingcart.

But will it take longer via shippingcart because it will delivered first to US before goong to Manila? Unlike seller to ship it via DHL so it will be routed directly here na?

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Ok. Will check these. I just tried to order last night for a sample small item for my CRV in ebay using free shipping.

Im expecting this will arrive in our post office. Will later try to use shippingcart.

But will it take longer via shippingcart because it will delivered first to US before goong to Manila? Unlike seller to ship it via DHL so it will be routed directly here na?

Thanks!

If it's DHL, then it'll be faster as it's door-to-door. It will not come throught the post office. Had it been sent through USPS, then that's where our post office comes in.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theblob View Post
    Test drove the CRV diesel today. Overall satisfied naman ako pero mahina ang hatak in drive mode. In S mode hindi masyado ramdam difference kasi wala naman ako sa highway.

To answer my own question, parang pareho lang legroom ng gas and diesel. Pareho lang din recline angle ng 2nd row kahit hindi nakasagad yung sa diesel.

I think I'm going to stick with the gas I ordered.

Parang OK naman din yung infotainment system. Not sure why some reviews gave it a negative comment.

By the way, I'm thinking whether or not to get the windshield tint from Honda for an additional P3500. 3M FX ST lang yun. How much ba aabutin kung 3M Black Chrome or VKool sa labas? Windshield only. Pag konti lang difference papagawa ko nalang sa labas.

Gusto ko kasi dark tsaka hindi talaga tatagos yung init. LOL.
    Big difference between 3M FXST and 3M CS/Vkool OEM.

3M CS outside is just around 3k for the whole car, 5.5k for the Vkool OEM. This is for a sedan so a CRV might be slightly higher.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Agree... 3M FX is their cheaper tint which is offered free in CASA's. but this tint has lower TSER (total solar energy rejected) than the 3M CS. Also the FX will discolor and turn purplish after a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Big difference between 3M FXST and 3M CS/Vkool OEM.

3M CS outside is just around 3k for the whole car, 5.5k for the Vkool OEM. This is for a sedan so a CRV might be slightly higher.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Honda Shaw is asking for 3% dealer incentive from my bank to prioritize me on the wait list. Sa akin maccharge ito if ever so it's like paying more to bump me up the list. Parang madaya kasi hindi nila sinunod yung order ng reservation deposit.

I am now planning to get from a provincial dealer who I know personally. Masyado yata garapal tong Honda Shaw.