New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 530 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 5300
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka yung SA mo ang nanghihingi sa bank?

dyan ako kumuha nang BRV wala namang ganyan... and that was the time nung walang stocks sa lahat nang dealer..

Quote Originally Posted by theblob View Post
    Honda Shaw is asking for 3% dealer incentive from my bank to prioritize me on the wait list. Sa akin maccharge ito if ever so it's like paying more to bump me up the list. Parang madaya kasi hindi nila sinunod yung order ng reservation deposit.

I am now planning to get from a provincial dealer who I know personally. Masyado yata garapal tong Honda Shaw.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    "Standard" daw for the CRV kasi daw in-demand siya. 2nd in line daw ako sa pila pero I don't know what will happen if the bank won't give them 3%. Sabi kasi ng bank 1% lang ang standard. Anything more, I will need to shoulder, lalaki yung monthly amortization ko. Which means I need to pay more just to get bumped up the list.

Sa totoo lang nainis na ako when I figured out they just want a bigger commission na hindi naman dapat at never nila minention nung negotiations and reservation. Ano bang malay ko sa dealer incentive.

Should I talk to a manager? Parang ayaw ko na bumili sa kanila.

I just called Honda Greenhills and they don't have this requirement pero pang 10 na ako sa pila if ever. Same with Honda BGC, wala rin daw ganitong 3% na hinihingi tapos pang 8 naman sa pila.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2nd in line ka na pala eh..

"Standard" daw for the CRV kasi daw in-demand siya. 2nd in line daw ako sa pila pero I don't know what will happen if the bank won't give them 3%. Sabi kasi ng bank 1% lang ang standard. Anything more, I will need to shoulder, lalaki yung monthly amortization ko. Which means I need to pay more just to get bumped up the list.

Sa totoo lang nainis na ako when I figured out they just want a bigger commission na hindi naman dapat at never nila minention nung negotiations and reservation. Ano bang malay ko sa dealer incentive.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009

If you don't want to pay more than the SRP (I wouldn't, either), vote with your wallet...

3 options if talking to the manager won't work:
    1. Move dealer
    2. Wait until no longer applicable
    3. Change car choice

I think Mazda was also charging DI for a while back. After a bit of ruckus was made, the boss stepped in to make things right. Good on him.
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/indus...e-of-customers

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    2nd in line ka na pala eh..
    2nd IF they get the PO reflecting 3% DI. Which is why I'm gonna talk to them to find out what will happen kung 1% lang.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Honda Shaw is asking for 3% dealer incentive from my bank to prioritize me on the wait list. Sa akin maccharge ito if ever so it's like paying more to bump me up the list. Parang madaya kasi hindi nila sinunod yung order ng reservation deposit.

I am now planning to get from a provincial dealer who I know personally. Masyado yata garapal tong Honda Shaw.
    Doon ka na sa kaibigan mo kumuha. I really hate this d.i. bs.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kalokohan yan.. cancel mo kukuha ka na kamo sa iba..

2nd IF they get the PO reflecting 3% DI. Which is why I'm gonna talk to them to find out what will happen kung 1% lang.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nakakainis because they wasted my time. Kung umpisa palang alam ko na na garapal sila, doon na ako kumuha sa friend ko. Kung ngayon palang ako pipila sa iba edi sa dulo na ako mapupunta. They wasted more or less 3 weeks of my time. Parang nananadya at nangiipit sila. I will go there and talk to their manager later.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Great. Walang gustong humarap na manager.

Iba iba pala ang raket ng mga agent sa same dealer. Another agent is pushing for in-house insurance which is twice as expensive or for services like rustproofing or accessories to give me priority over others.

I would have not complained if they told me of this fineprint beforehand.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    tapos gasoline lang yan kinuha mo pinapahirapan ka pa, sana diesel man lang para worth it