New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Unfortunately you'll be surprised on how many people can be like that. Even in supposedly "educated" neighborhoods.
    Libreng pulutan yang si bantay sa hindi "educated" neighborhoods.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    that is pretty much my reason. im conflicted about killing it due to my love for dogs and fear of repercussions of some law here in the philippines if i choose to kill for self-defense.

crouching and pretending to reach for object move kinda works, but the dog still lunges. it's frightening!

so is there some spray to make a barrier to keep the dog away or is annihilation the only and last resort?
    if you want to resort to legal means then have every incident recorded in the barangay or the police blotter and then file a complaint based on Republic Act No. 9482 (Anti-Rabies Act of 2007)

Sec. 11. Penalties. - (5) Pet Owners who refuse to put leash on their Dogs when they are brought outside the house shall be meted a fine of Five hundred pesos (P500.00) for each incident.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    btw, about carrying an airsoft gun in the car, baka sitahin ka ng pulis, pagkamalan ka pang holdaper. imho pepper spray, taser, dog whistle, etc. are primarily defensive.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    An effective way for loose askals is to completely ignore them. Dedma lang. Once the dogs sense and feel that you are not exhibiting fear, aggression or threat, they will stop picking on you. Especially nakikita nila that you are doing your usual routine going in and out of the neighborhood, soon they will acknowledge you as part of their so called "territory."

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    nasabi ko na ito before, put several fishing hooks inside a hotdog then feed it to the dog...dog will suffer and die a painful death. either it hook inside mouth or intestines...
    +1 on this........

then the maid would ask........."koya, ano itong tali sa bibig ni duge?"
    (sabay hila).

painful end.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by duramax_994 View Post
    An effective way for loose askals is to completely ignore them. Dedma lang. Once the dogs sense and feel that you are not exhibiting fear, aggression or threat, they will stop picking on you. Especially nakikita nila that you are doing your usual routine going in and out of the neighborhood, soon they will acknowledge you as part of their so called "territory."
    Agree bro. And, carry a big stick....

Huwag ka lang papa-ihi sa binti/paa sa kanila, to mark their territorial boundaries....

18.3K:tomato:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    why don't you just be civil with your neighbor. regaluhan mo ng dog chain. its insulting to being a dog owner and gives a message at the same time. Kung ganun padin, tamad na yun katulong nyan na itali yun aso... is time to take some action.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would rather just use tear gas or pepper spray. The dog will get the message after one or two doses.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Unfortunately you'll be surprised on how many people can be like that. Even in supposedly "educated" neighborhoods.
    That is so true. My friend's neighbor throws objects at their cars whenever they park across the street (offending neighbor's side) I found out about it because I parked my car there and my friend asked me to move it. There aren't a lot of cars that park on the street so I don't see why the neighbor is acting so territorial. I find the act so barbaric esp from someone who lives at an exclusive village in Makati.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    tanungin mo yung mga lasinggero sa inyo kung gusto nilang magpulutan ng aso sabihin mo na ring hinahabol ng aso yung mga anak nila tignan mo sila ng gagawa ng paraan

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast