New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    That is so true. My friend's neighbor throws objects at their cars whenever they park across the street (offending neighbor's side) I found out about it because I parked my car there and my friend asked me to move it. There aren't a lot of cars that park on the street so I don't see why the neighbor is acting so territorial. I find the act so barbaric esp from someone who lives at an exclusive village in Makati.
    Sis,- baka naman two-way street lang iyan at sa tapat pa ng kanilang garahe, kaya mahihirapan siyang lumabas/pumasok?.... "Respect a man's garage, the man respects you" (saan nga bang pelikula ito?.... :hysterical

18.3K:tomato:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    the transporter....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    the transporter....
    Oo nga bro..... Pero car kasi iyon... ito, garage na lang...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Problema din namin sa subdivision yan, minsan hinabol ako ng aso habang nag bibisikleta muntik na ko masakmal, sa galit ko sabi ko sa may ari itali nyo yan kundi babarilin ko yan. Ginawa ng may ari binenta yung aso, balita ko binenta yung aso gagawing asusena.

Kada may homeowners meeting samin lagi nirereklamo mga aso di nakatali ang naging desisyon papadala nalang ng dog pound lahat ng gala i-impound. Kaso hangga ngayon wala pang dog pound na dumating.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    +1 on this........

then the maid would ask........."koya, ano itong tali sa bibig ni duge?"
    (sabay hila).

painful end.
    ma hook lang sa loob ng bibig yan hinde na kakain yun ganun din pag sa bituka...hihiih

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    my neighborhood is a open subdivision until the late evening and they close it off. it's mostly large houses with tall gates and several townhome lots.

i live in a townhouse and just know a couple of my fellow townhome neighbors. everyone else is just shut off. i'm the only one being chased becuase i live right next to the house with the dog and have my daily car parked outside my house.

i have seen children being chased by it and other people walking by. they either flee since it returns within the range of their property or they stand still, waiting for it to run back.

i did try to stand my ground, but to become brave is really hard when you are unsure if it may bite you.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What about a spray bottle with water? Sometimes dogs don't like being sprayed on.

...or if feeling evil, mix some non-toxic, water-based paint into it. Gets the message across.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Problema din namin sa subdivision yan, minsan hinabol ako ng aso habang nag bibisikleta muntik na ko masakmal, sa galit ko sabi ko sa may ari itali nyo yan kundi babarilin ko yan. Ginawa ng may ari binenta yung aso, balita ko binenta yung aso gagawing asusena.

Kada may homeowners meeting samin lagi nirereklamo mga aso di nakatali ang naging desisyon papadala nalang ng dog pound lahat ng gala i-impound. Kaso hangga ngayon wala pang dog pound na dumating.
    omfg, really? damn! that is a bit too much. this is why people with dogs should socialize them. it's very irresponsible to get a dog and treat it like some household plant. giving it some food and water is not enough.

they should have that ordinance like marikina(i think) here in quezon city where they take the dog getting out the property.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Sis,- baka naman two-way street lang iyan at sa tapat pa ng kanilang garahe, kaya mahihirapan siyang lumabas/pumasok?.... "Respect a man's garage, the man respects you" (saan nga bang pelikula ito?.... :hysterical

No. The street is wide. 2 lanes each side. And they never block the driveway. May sayad talaga neighbor nila.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Oo nga bawal yung mga loose pets sa village/subdivision diba?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by daumingshirts View Post
    why don't you just be civil with your neighbor. regaluhan mo ng dog chain. its insulting to being a dog owner and gives a message at the same time. Kung ganun padin, tamad na yun katulong nyan na itali yun aso... is time to take some action.
    +1. bilhan mo na lang ng leash tapos turuan mo un maid nila.

if you want to rub it to the owner's faces, you can opt to do that too. after all, mura lang yun leash.
    Last edited by fleas2016; March 1st, 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast