New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    pwede rin betsin :D
    +100.

yup, isang packet lang ng ajinomoto yan. dogs are allergic to MSG. isang hotdog, slice it lengthwise (but not through), put the msg in the center, and when they are not looking toss it to the dog. bye bye doggie.

kasalanan ng owner yan, di siya marunong magalaga ng aso.
    Last edited by yebo; February 28th, 2013 at 08:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Don't blame the dog, ang ugali ng aso minsan ang dahilan eh mga iresponsible owners. Kawawa naman yung aso kung papatayin eh... talk to the baranggay again, sabihin mo, samahan ka tapos bumusina ka sa tapat nila para yung baranggay agent naman habulin at ma experience niya.
    that why i said i liked the how it defended the owners and blamed them for it. im a dog person and love them, but when im threatened, it changes everything.
    my neighbor's dont really live there and arrive at unknown times so it's hard to show them personally. the only thing i could do is strap a video recorder on me so whenever i go outside, i could capture it doing it.

i'm also fearing of hitting it that if i do hit the dog, it might anger it and attack me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If they are not always there, why not drop a letter, but through the baranggay, at least they will take it more seriously.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    If they are not always there, why not drop a letter, but through the baranggay, at least they will take it more seriously.
    i did stand out their maindoor for a couple minutes ringing the bell and no one opened. i'll try that, but since they tend to be people who dont give a f', im not sure a letter would suffice.

i just talked to one of the roaming barangay patrols and told them about it and they gave me the same answer of just talking to them.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    that why i said i liked the how it defended the owners and blamed them for it. im a dog person and love them, but when im threatened, it changes everything.
    Almost all of us love dogs -- caring, tamed and sweet dogs, that is. I don't like dogs who are aggressive and hungry for meat.

i'm also fearing of hitting it that if i do hit the dog, it might anger it and attack me.
    That's why make sure it's at least injured when you hit it, if not dead.

I'm thinking that it doesn't even have proper anti-rabies vaccinations given how irresponsible the owners are.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i-tip mo sa mga Tricycle driver sabihin mo alagang alaga malinis ang pinapakain.

be kind to animals? pag ganito siguro na napaka inconsiderate ni owner at talagang nananakmal na yung aso tama lang ng vetsinin mo na.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    +100.

yup, isang packet lang ng ajinomoto yan. dogs are allergic to MSG. isang hotdog, slice it lengthwise (but not through), put the msg in the center, and when they are not looking toss it to the dog. bye bye doggie.

kasalanan ng owner yan, di siya marunong magalaga ng aso.
    Wag naman lasunin.. kawawa din naman yung aso.. just teach the dog FEAR. When I was in high school may aso din kapitbahay namin na ganyan.. tahol ng tahol tapos nanghahabol ng mga dumadaan sa tapat nila. What I did is pick up a few pieces of stone and the moment he comes charging at me I unloaded a couple of flying stones. One of which hit the dog's forehead hard. Tumigil yung aso and backed off. The next day he sees me, he still barks at me pero cautious na sya. I just pretend to pick up stones and act like throwing it at him, ayun nagtatatakbo na pauwi. He never had the same aggression towards me. Nagdadalawang isip na sya at baka maulit yung naramdaman nyang sakit.

If it happens to you, you can hit the dog as long as nasa harap na yan ng bahay mo. It's not their property anymore and the dog is already too aggressive kaya self defense lang yan kung gagawin mo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It's not the dog's fault. If any of those imb*cile owners had any ounce of common sense, they just have to tell the maid to tie up or cage the dog before opening the gate.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    agree with this kung ayaw mo patayin. hehe. nakakakilala ang aso. gaya ng aso ko, pag sa tatay ko nagiging hyper kasi lagi nakikipaglaro. pag nanay ko mabait sya. kasi pinapalo. haha

basta pag babatuhin mo ng bato, dapat may hawak ka ring kahit ano, baka kasi pagbato mo, lalong tumapang dahil nga aggressive. atleast ready ka

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    don't kill the dog yet. send a message to the owners. what you do is get some tough meat and tie a fishing line about one meter long to it tight and toss it to the dog. the dog will swallow it but the line will be hanging out of the dog's mouth for the owner to see and take the hint. if the owner still does not take care of the problem, do this tough meat on fishing line again but this time use a fishing hook inside the meat
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; February 28th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast