New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i've a had several run-ins with my next-door neighbor's dog.
    what the dog does is that when they honk to call their maid to open their gate, the dog would wiggle under the small opening and will chase anyone within range of their property, and unfortunately, i live right next to them.

my first run-in was when i was jogging in the morning and neighbor honks then dog charges towards me, chasing me half a block away.
    my daily car is outside. there were a couple of times of me rushing into my car as the dog darts towards me.

the incident that pushed me was this one.
    around 9pm when i was really tired from my commute with my gf from the dfa.
    as we got near my house, they were blowing their horn to call the maid, the dog gets out chases me.
    i learned this move my cousin told me about crouching down and reaching to your side to chase askals away and it worked, sort of.
    i blocked it away from my gf, but it was still trying to lunge at me as i backed a bit from fear of getting bit.

i yell out to them to get the dog, but they ignored me. it really pissed me off that they would ignore me, but we were too tired to knock over there and just went home.

the next morning, i complained about it to the barangay, but their response was to just talk it out.

i walk to their main door and ring their bell, but no one answers. it's just the dog barking.

a week or so passes during some weekend afternoon and as i got to my car, i see their car driving by and honking to have maid open their gate.

i opened my car door to use as a shield and waited for the dog to come out. it does and while the dog charges i honked at the neighbor and yelled out to them.

woman driving the car was afraid as i was yelling at her to get the dog. she calls out to the maid and she rushed to get the dog.

i was very frustrated becuase i have a fear of going outside my house becuase of this ****ing dog. i dont want rabies or any injuries.

a week passes and i dont see the dog, but recently the dog has done it again.

what other methods can be done about this?

info of dog: its a "aspin" (asong pinoy). they dont walk it, but i have seen their kids walk outside and the dog getting out, doing the same thing to anyone near the kids.

it looks like a great guard dog, but this is really inconsiderate.

i f'n hate irresponsible pet owners!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    feed the dog w/ chocolate...........
    & let's see what will happen.

or get a baseball bat & whack the f*ckin dog.
    problem solved.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 28th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i do not want to kill it, but....lol

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you have an airsoft gun, next time the dog charges at you, shoot it. Make sure also that the owner sees it.

If she gets mad, tell her it wasnt your fault. It's her's.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    feed the dog w/ chocolate...........
    & let's see what will happen.

or get a baseball bat & whack the f*ckin dog.
    problem solved.
    pwede rin betsin :D

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Dala ka ng Retractable Personal Defense Stick next time, and whack the sh*t out of the dog if it comes charging towards you again.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Dala ka ng Retractable Personal Defense Stick next time, and whack the sh*t out of the dog if it comes charging towards you again.
    i have one in the cubby hole on my car door in case of a robbery and a arnis stick by the front gate for the dog. i'm not sure about weapon and animal laws so i don't know if i could use it.

i now jog with a heavy durable umbrella because of the dog.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Don't blame the dog, ang ugali ng aso minsan ang dahilan eh mga iresponsible owners. Kawawa naman yung aso kung papatayin eh... talk to the baranggay again, sabihin mo, samahan ka tapos bumusina ka sa tapat nila para yung baranggay agent naman habulin at ma experience niya.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    If you have an airsoft gun, next time the dog charges at you, shoot it. Make sure also that the owner sees it.

If she gets mad, tell her it wasnt your fault. It's her's.
    This looks fun

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    i have one in the cubby hole on my car door in case of a robbery and a arnis stick by the front gate for the dog. i'm not sure about weapon and animal laws so i don't know if i could use it.

i now jog with a heavy durable umbrella because of the dog.
    You can definitely whack the **** out of that dog, wala din namang paki-alam ang owner eh. Alangan namang hayaan mong terrorize ng aso at ng walang kwentang owner ang buhay mo.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast