New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Wag naman lasunin.. kawawa din naman yung aso.. just teach the dog FEAR. When I was in high school may aso din kapitbahay namin na ganyan.. tahol ng tahol tapos nanghahabol ng mga dumadaan sa tapat nila. What I did is pick up a few pieces of stone and the moment he comes charging at me I unloaded a couple of flying stones. One of which hit the dog's forehead hard. Tumigil yung aso and backed off. The next day he sees me, he still barks at me pero cautious na sya. I just pretend to pick up stones and act like throwing it at him, ayun nagtatatakbo na pauwi. He never had the same aggression towards me. Nagdadalawang isip na sya at baka maulit yung naramdaman nyang sakit.

If it happens to you, you can hit the dog as long as nasa harap na yan ng bahay mo. It's not their property anymore and the dog is already too aggressive kaya self defense lang yan kung gagawin mo.
    that is pretty much my reason. im conflicted about killing it due to my love for dogs and fear of repercussions of some law here in the philippines if i choose to kill for self-defense.

crouching and pretending to reach for object move kinda works, but the dog still lunges. it's frightening!

so is there some spray to make a barrier to keep the dog away or is annihilation the only and last resort?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, ayaw mo vetsinin, e di taser na lang. yung baton type. o kahit na yung pepper spray lang.

i am also a dog lover. sabi nga ng misis ko minsan daw mas mahal ko aso ko kesa sa kanya, kasi naka-shower na siya at lahat e ako nagwa-walk pa ng dog. pero dog ko lang, hindi yung dog ng iba hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ok, ayaw mo vetsinin, e di taser na lang. yung baton type. o kahit na yung pepper spray lang.

i am also a dog lover. sabi nga ng misis ko minsan daw mas mahal ko aso ko kesa sa kanya, kasi naka-shower na siya at lahat e ako nagwa-walk pa ng dog. pero dog ko lang, hindi yung dog ng iba hehehe.

minsan daw mas mahal ko aso ko kesa sa kanya

some wanna be classy women carry the toy dog around and her baby is carried by the yaya

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

lol, oh yeah, pepper spray!

i forgot about that.

i'll get one.

i've seen those off tasers shaped as things typically found in women's hand bags, but do they expire like pepper sprays?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Time to call Cesar Milan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    If I were you, I'd do this.

1. Take a video of you, with an indication of the date/time from a incorrigible third party like a TV, and a letter of complaint clearly shown with the words, and you dropping the letter into the dog owner's mailbox.
    2. Arm yourself if need be against the animal.
    3. Make sure that there's a comprehensive video of you getting out and the dog suddenly attacking you and you fight back. Make sure you use reasonable force.

This is in defense in case the owners turn douchebag and decide to harass/complain about you/press charges if you injure/accidentally kill their dog. You have evidence that you tried a reasonable approach and their neglect for it, and that you were acting in defense.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Make friend with the dog and bring him home.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    pakainin mo kaya ng pating o pagi para mangati at magkaroon ng skin problem ang aso sa ganun mapagastos ang may ari. hindi naman mamamatay kundi babaho ang balat ng aso para alagaan nila o ipa euthanize

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Mag alaga ka ng pitbull tapos abangan mo dating ng amo sabay ipasyal mo yung pitbull pag honk nung amo bubukas ang gate labas yung aso papunta sayo sasakmalin ng pitbull yung aso sabay lock mag kunyari ka umaawat patay yung aso tapos problema mo. Di ka pwede kasuhan ng paws aso sa aso eh

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    If I were you, I'd do this.

1. Take a video of you, with an indication of the date/time from a incorrigible third party like a TV, and a letter of complaint clearly shown with the words, and you dropping the letter into the dog owner's mailbox.
    2. Arm yourself if need be against the animal.
    3. Make sure that there's a comprehensive video of you getting out and the dog suddenly attacking you and you fight back. Make sure you use reasonable force.

This is in defense in case the owners turn douchebag and decide to harass/complain about you/press charges if you injure/accidentally kill their dog. You have evidence that you tried a reasonable approach and their neglect for it, and that you were acting in defense.
    i agree with strapping a camera on me like a go-pro, but it is hard to capture the incident because it is within random hours.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast