New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    i love dogs... pero kung makakasakit sa family ko... ibang usapan na yan.....

hatawin ko talaga yan!!! pati amo.....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    so binaril nya yung aso ng brother niya (may permission syempre) ng .45, malapitan lang ha wala pa 5 feet ang layo. tinamaan yung aso, sa chest area, tapon ng mga 4 feet yung aso sa impact. pero di napuruhan yung heart. takbo yung aso,
    hmm, .45 cal bullet at close range, buhay pa?

sir yebo, baka hindi aso yun...aswang :shocked2:

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    pa blotter mo muna sa brgy yung incident na hinabol ka ng aso. try to provide a video as well for evidence.
    next time it happens na nandun ka sa harap ng property mo. you can now defend yourself. sana nga lang huwag mong i-injure masyado o mapatay yung dog if it chases you again.

i remember the time dogs chased my scoot when i was coming home. i turned back and charged at them with my horns fully blasting at them. that scared the dog and got the owner's attention.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    that why i said i liked the how it defended the owners and blamed them for it. im a dog person and love them, but when im threatened, it changes everything.
    my neighbor's dont really live there and arrive at unknown times so it's hard to show them personally. the only thing i could do is strap a video recorder on me so whenever i go outside, i could capture it doing it.

i'm also fearing of hitting it that if i do hit the dog, it might anger it and attack me.
    Parang i smell something fishy about this. Hindi dun nakatira, maid lang ang nasa bahay, hindi nakatali ang aso to roam around and scare away people. The house/dog owner don't care about the dog's craziness. Di kaya there is something illegal happening somewhere? Sorry OT just my 2 cents...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I think you got it confused with cats.
    Nope, sometimes they do work. Though other times, the dog enjoys it. In those cases, trainers recommend adding a little vinegar to give the spray/squirt a little sting.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Takot lang yung TS sa aso.

Better talk to the owners rather than shoot or kill the dog. O baka takot rin makipag-usap si TS sa may-ari dahil yan ang pinapalabas dito sa thread.
    Last edited by A121; March 2nd, 2013 at 01:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Go to True Value, buy some Pepper Spray, use it on the next encounter, report results here.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    go old school... Tiradurin mo!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I think an airsoft gun would be enough to scare the dog off. Or to show him that you're the boss.

Other methods are just to cruel.
    An airsoft gun might just enrage the dog to attack. If so, what would you do?... fire more plastic pellets?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Nope, sometimes they do work. Though other times, the dog enjoys it. In those cases, trainers recommend adding a little vinegar to give the spray/squirt a little sting.
    Maybe concentrated chili oil in denatured alcohol would work better? (anarchist black book; homemade tear gas). Harmless physically but painful to the eyes and nose (if inhaled). It would impair the dog's vision for a while too. I don't think the dog would forget that lesson for the rest of it's life.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast