Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    well, you cant blame the car.

Some cars have bigger turning radius.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    There are cars na di gaano ka liit ang turning radius, so there are tendencies na kakain sya ng space sa other lane. Partly kasalanan din ng red car since the driver did not watch the traffic ahead. Dapat kung driver ka hindi lang sariling lane mo ino-observe mo, generally you'll be watching traffic left and right ahead. Kung cautious ang driver ng red car, dapat aware sya na ang black car nag stop or slowed down which mean that someone is about to pass infront of black car.

Just like in a case of passengers on PUJ, there are some that after they alighted the vehicle, they cross the street immediately without observing the traffic. Surely kasalanan ng tao yun but if you are the driver of the oncoming vehicle at the opposite lane dapat expect mo that anytime somebody might cross the street dahil may pumara na PUJ- at blindspot yun sa yung side.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    The gray car ang may kasalanan. Yield dapat siya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    definitely gray car.

gaya ng sabi ni BB, sya ang merging car

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    well, you cant blame the car.

Some cars have bigger turning radius.
    ok, yung driver ng gray car. although dapat nag ingat yun red car, siya pa rin ang may right of way... bakit omallares, sino ka ba dun?

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Gray Car... Kasi kung ako mag U turn I always make sure na 1 lane lang. Paano pag 2 lane street lang yan tapos lahat occupy ng pag U turn... Kung malake ang pagikot ng kotse mo make sure na 1 pa rin ang lane mo. If not tingin ka muna sa may darating na kotse and make sure na wala kasalubong.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Both of them could have possibly prevented the accident if any one of them was an advocate of defensive driving.

Pero if I were to choose, I would say more at fault yung gray. Yun lang, kung kamag-anak ko nagmamaneho nung red, pagsasabihan ko pa rin, na mag defensive driving sa susunod.
    Last edited by Autobeat; August 7th, 2007 at 09:57 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by omallares View Post

sino po ang may kasalanan dito? take note hindi sila nagkakitaan dahil don sa itim na suv.
    Gray car he has the least right of way.
    He should have let the black vehicle pass first no matter how slow it was given where it(black) was at the point in time when the gray car started to make the U turn.

alam ko, lahat ng merging vehicles should YIELD..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    It's a close call. But, I think the grey car was the one who hit the red car. Hence, the former was at fault.

Under the same scenario, if the red car was the one who hit the grey, though the latter encroached on the outer lane, it's the red car's fault.

I think the rule is "who hits who".

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3129[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
banggaan -- sino ang may kasalanan? (animation inside)