1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro kahit 4X2 lang para mura,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    shadow,

sige bilin mo na..!!

okay yan..

matipid naman sa gas as long na alam mo kung pano magtipid..hehe..

i'm now doing 8-9 km/L..change oil ako kahapon.

kung 4x2 kukunin mo, masmatipid un..manual pa.

pero kung ako sa yo M/T 4x4 na..!!

meron din nag-PM sakin nagtatanong about the Ford Escape..nakalimutan ko ung name..oy kung sino ka man..natanggap mo ba ung PM ko sayo? post ka naman dito.

peace.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wut turned me off with the escape is that fact that the engine that they've mated it with (here in the phil) is designed for a sedan. how about a turbo? luwag pa ng engine bay! :mrgreen:

plus the financing scheme of ford sucks big time!

4. Lugnuts Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    wut turned me off with the escape is that fact that the engine that they've mated it with (here in the phil) is designed for a sedan. how about a turbo? luwag pa ng engine bay! :mrgreen:

plus the financing scheme of ford sucks big time!
    I think the 2.0 zetec engine is quite fine. Sa US lang naman uso yung mga 3.0 V6 or yung 2.4L kasi mahilig sila sa long driving.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hello Kiper,

Yes, natanggap ko nga pala yung reply mo Salamat sa pagsagot sa mga tanong ko

I'l also seriously considering the Escape 4X2 (sobrang mahal na yung 4x4 eh) because of the 4X4 tax. Kung i-compare mo sya sa CRV, it definitely looks much better (more like an SUV), handles better, and provides a more comfortable ride than the CRV.

Yung downside is that there's less power and it costs more, and the 4X2 model has less safety features. Pero sabi ni Kiper, okay lang daw ang 130hp even if you have a full load of passengers and luggage.

If you're considering a CRV, better buy now because prices will definitely increase by June 6 because the senate will not be able to pass the new excise tax bill. If you're considering an Escape, it might be better to wait until after June 6 because prices might actually go down to lower than CRV levels.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hagiber & shadow,

escape na bilin niyo..!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hehe...

Kaya nga I'm waiting for June 6 eh... Yung best solution is to have price protection sana, similar to what BMW Philippines offers. In case daw that the price decreases within this year due to changing government rules, they will refund the price difference to you. Sana may ganyan din ang Ford.

By the way Kiper, bakit green yung napili mong kulay sa Escape. According to Ford Libis, this is the least popular color.. Yung best selling color nila for the escape is Pumice Gold.

Saka anong comment mo sa lack of ABS and EBD sa 4X2 XLS ? I'm a little safety conscious kasi and meron ang CRV nung dalawang yan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano pa ba ang difference between the AWD and the 4X2. Yung foglamps lang ang napapansin ko, eh.

Baka yung mga upcoming Mazda Tributes V6 powered na. Hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Yung difference nung AWD sa 4X2 is that the 4X2 has no ABS, no EBD, single CD lang yung head unit (versus 6), walang stepboard, walang cargo cover and net, walang spotlamps and of course, the AWD is more expensive by around P200,000

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah, ganun pala iyon. Mahirap makita differences nila, eh. Kundi pa dun sa rear badge. hehehe.

Parang Galant SS at Galant VR dati.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Comments on Ford Escape!??