New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 186 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj Maranion View Post
    Hi, new here. I'm taking delivery of my Silver Trend AT on Saturday from Ford Davao. White was the first choice but timeframe for white is 2nd week of May pa. Saw a black and white titanium yesterday being prepped for delivery at the dealer.

What do you think is the best color for the ecosport?
    The silver is just fine... Saw them both white and silver side by side at ford alabang.... The white color seems to be better as it makes the ecosport a little bigger... Silver seems to make it more compact.. But its just illusion i guess.... Found new batches of these ecosport at Alabang.. All of the units parked outside where trend AT... All colors.. They even had the black one displayed at the upper deck were they usually place new units so people passing by alabang zapote road can get a view of the vehicle from a far

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    hi guys, ask ko lang hindi po ba mahal at mahirap kumuha nang parts ang ford?

like japan made vehicles?

maganda kasi ecosport eh

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    hi guys, ask ko lang hindi po ba mahal at mahirap kumuha nang parts ang ford?

like japan made vehicles?

maganda kasi ecosport eh
    There are a number of stores that carry Ford parts in Banawe and maintenance cost is almost the same as that of modern Japanese-branded cars.
    The Fiesta, Focus, EcoSport, Ranger and Everest are CBU from Thailand.
    Most mainstream (high-volume) Japanese-branded vehicles sold here are either CBU from Thailand or are CKD units made from kits from Thailand.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hi, new here. I'm taking delivery of my Silver Trend AT on Saturday from Ford Davao. White was the first choice but timeframe for white is 2nd week of May pa. Saw a black and white titanium yesterday being prepped for delivery at the dealer.

What do you think is the best color for the ecosport?

Good. Am from Davao also. My SA said units will be arriving either April 9 or 10 and it is really here already. Have a scheduled release of a White Trend AT either tomorrow or friday depending on how fast Ford Davao can facilitate release of the Permit to Travel from LTO.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jericojuliolab View Post
    Good. Am from Davao also. My SA said units will be arriving either April 9 or 10 and it is really here already. Have a scheduled release of a White Trend AT either tomorrow or friday depending on how fast Ford Davao can facilitate release of the Permit to Travel from LTO.
    Oh, ikaw yong may ari Ng white! Been bugging my SA na kulitin ka na I offer Sayo yong silver haha! Ok then, already cried over this so I'll try to move on. LOL.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Go for the White sir... mas maganda tignan lalo na labas na labas yung mga cladding and trimmings ... ganda siya... pero yung nakita ko na silver yesterday.. medyo maliit tignan.. parang ang dating nya may kulang siya....

Oh, ikaw yong may ari Ng white! Been bugging my SA na kulitin ka na I offer Sayo yong silver haha! Ok then, already cried over this so I'll try to move on. LOL.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneebee View Post
    Go for the White sir... mas maganda tignan lalo na labas na labas yung mga cladding and trimmings ... ganda siya... pero yung nakita ko na silver yesterday.. medyo maliit tignan.. parang ang dating nya may kulang siya....
    White nga talaga order ko but jericojuliolab is first in line for the white and he's deadset on getting his allocation. If i don't get the silver sa Saturday, 2nd week of May ko pa makukuha yong white, masyado ng matagal. I need the car for the holy week

Sana may magpost na ng FC.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    White nga talaga order ko but jericojuliolab is first in line for the white and he's deadset on getting his allocation. If i don't get the silver sa Saturday, 2nd week of May ko pa makukuha yong white, masyado ng matagal. I need the car for the holy week

Sana may magpost na ng FC.
    EcoSport units are now being pulled out by Ford Davao from the forwarder. About 20 units Ecosport landed here in Davao.

Expecting release of my reserved unit not later than tomorrow.

Giving me sleepless nights.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hi guys! Ask ko lng if may nakakuha n ng Candy Red Ecosport Trend MT at kung pwede ma-view? I'm from Porac, Pamp. tnx.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jgs View Post
    Hi guys! Ask ko lng if may nakakuha n ng Candy Red Ecosport Trend MT at kung pwede ma-view? I'm from Porac, Pamp. tnx.
    Sir, if ok lang sayo na makita is AT, meron sa Ford Pampanga sa San Fernando. Candy Red ang display nila dun. Kung may maipakita sayo na Candy Red Trend MT, sa akin nakareserve yun. :D

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

The All New Ford Eco-Sport