New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 285 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    all black lang bro i want the two tone pa naman din. just got back home and fuel consumption is around 6km/l which is fine considering the heavy traffic in edsa south bound today and compared to my forester which only gets 7km/l. everything is great especially that i got a free full tank from ford edsa, the only thing i hate right now is the headlights.
    nice! hope you can write a review one of these days

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dindop View Post
    nice! hope you can write a review one of these days
    i'll do once i spend more time with it, right now i've only put in 54km with it so not really enough for me to write a review about.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Long time no post, dami na pala naka explorer ngayon. Congrats to the new owners!

My unit, who has done 8,000km, is still doing great so far. Like what 3ple4 mentioned, im clocking an average of 8.3km/l per fulk tank or around 520km until the gauge gets to 0km to empty hehehe sagad talaga. My usual commute is 80% slex and 20% city.

Im looking forward to changing the headlights to HID sobrang bitin kasi ako sa liwanag. * glntVR, how do you like your retrofit? Malapad ba bato ng ilaw? What color temp did you chose and ilang araw ginawa?

Has anyone asked their dealership why the need for every 5000km change oil kahit fully synth gamitin?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Guys any news kung kelan lalabas yung red?

How does the FC compare sa Everest?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by weekdaywarrior View Post
    Long time no post, dami na pala naka explorer ngayon. Congrats to the new owners!

My unit, who has done 8,000km, is still doing great so far. Like what 3ple4 mentioned, im clocking an average of 8.3km/l per fulk tank or around 520km until the gauge gets to 0km to empty hehehe sagad talaga. My usual commute is 80% slex and 20% city.

Im looking forward to changing the headlights to HID sobrang bitin kasi ako sa liwanag. * glntVR, how do you like your retrofit? Malapad ba bato ng ilaw? What color temp did you chose and ilang araw ginawa?

Has anyone asked their dealership why the need for every 5000km change oil kahit fully synth gamitin?
    No offense meant Bro but the explorer can only load 70ltrs at full tank, that with your 520kms will only equate to 7.4 km/L which practically what i'm logging as well.

On the 5K pms at full sythetic, i agree that should be 10K capability but the business side of Ford get's into play kaya pinadadalasan nila ang pms with the treat of warranty void if not followed. As my unit has bare crossed the 1K mark, pinababalik na agad ako once it reaches 5K and cost daw will be arout 8K pesos even without changing the oil. Was that your experience as well on your 5K pms ?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by weekdaywarrior View Post

bro try to contact Gary Q.mine was retrofit last saturday.perfect yun buga ng ilaw.di na ko mahirapan sa gabi

Hi guys. did 2 Explorers na, both limited, one black and another yung parang brown. Although the headlight output sucks, the taillight design, imo is very nice. The design of the headlight, I think is nice. Yung stock projectors are halogen type na style bixenon, i.e meron Lo and Hi output.

eto yung stock output:

and the retrofit output:

Stock fogs > Lo with stock fogs> Hi without fogs (auto off yung fogs when you flick the Hi switch)

Exact yung fit nung HID projectors and the ballasts are mounted OEM style.

black:

brown:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    Hi guys. did 2 Explorers na, both limited, one black and another yung parang brown. Although the headlight output sucks, the taillight design, imo is very nice. The design of the headlight, I think is nice. Yung stock projectors are halogen type na style bixenon, i.e meron Lo and Hi output.

eto yung stock output:

and the retrofit output:

Stock fogs > Lo with stock fogs> Hi without fogs (auto off yung fogs when you flick the Hi switch)

Exact yung fit nung HID projectors and the ballasts are mounted OEM style.

black:

brown:

Good job man!!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Went to Nasugbu on the weekend.... FC was 6.6 km/liter, thanks to the *%$& heavy traffic from Evercrest all the way to Tagaytay public market!!!!! I'm confident FC would have been much better if traffic was light!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    na stock din kami dyan sa traffic last holy week kasi yong tulay daw doon 2 years ng ginagawa hanggang ngayon di pa rin tapos at ang budget na nakapaskil ay 39 million yata. sa liit ng tulay 39m ang budget tsk tsk. sorry sa OT mods and TS.

2012 New Ford Explorer