New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Sir OJ88, Pls research: ijmadotcom, go to achieves (1) vol 1, no 7 (2013) - effect of magnetic field on fuel and engine performance

(2) vol 2, no 2 (2014) Reduction of harmful emissions in Internal combustion Engine

(3) vol 2, no 2 (2014) modification of engine to HHO

(4) vol 3, no 2 (2015) Ionization by magnetic field

If you say that this is BS, email ijmadotcom and tell them what's on your mind.
    Oh I'm sorry.... I still think it's....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=oj88;2846696]Oh I'm sorry.... I still think i

I am sorry, too, OJ, if even a scientific journal can't convince you. You are entitled to your opinion.

I think that car manufacturers do not want to put this devices on their new car models is it is too simple. Baka nahihiya lang sila dahil nabasa nila sa wikileaks na these devices do not work kaya panindigan na nila.

Parang si trump, who was impossible to win, but when he did; he is not potus. Baka ganuon lang. A case of ego, emo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    youre not convincing anybody...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ummm ...

No.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    [QUOTE=pyramid00;2846829]
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Oh I'm sorry.... I still think i

I am sorry, too, OJ, if even a scientific journal can't convince you. You are entitled to your opinion.

I think that car manufacturers do not want to put this devices on their new car models is it is too simple. Baka nahihiya lang sila dahil nabasa nila sa wikileaks na these devices do not work kaya panindigan na nila.

Parang si trump, who was impossible to win, but when he did; he is not potus. Baka ganuon lang. A case of ego, emo.
    Let me show you why it's full of BS.... Take the following graph as an example of their lousy work...

The test permanent magnets were clearly identified earlier in said 'journal' as being 2k, 4k, 6k, and 9k Gauss, respectively. What do you notice in the graph above?

Sirit na?

Any self-respecting grade school student would see a mysterious 'dip' between 6k and 8k Gauss. How in tarnation did they deduce that there's going to be a dip when they don't even have a 7k Gauss magnet around? And they didn't care to explain it either.

And that's just one of the more glaring snafu I would care to mention.

It's a scam. The magnet only works to steal your hard-earned money from your pockets.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [QUOTE=pyramid00;2846829]
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Oh I'm sorry.... I still think i

I read the paper and I have to wonder, what kind of a journal would accept such a manuscript? Was this even peer-reviewed? They did not explain in detail how this works (equations?, diagrams?). Then the grammatical errors.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Bibili ako niyan. Promise.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Indians ... (the smelly kind)

Why am I not surprised ..........

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Is it too late to invest here? Already missed the chance on the proudly Philippine made khaos super turbo charger.

Baloney tastes sooo good. Wonder how it got such a negative connotation.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Another junk product.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Magnafuel review?