New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=Yatta;2846928]
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post

I read the paper and I have to wonder, what kind of a journal would accept such a manuscript? Was this even peer-reviewed? They did not explain in detail how this works (equations?, diagrams?). Then the grammatical errors.

Sir Yatta and OJ88, I would like to have your permission to copy paste your posts and send it to ijmca.org Let's see what they have to say about these posts, since I am not qualified to dispute your esteemed answers.

If they will not respond, di ganuon na lang. Salamat sa mga sagot niyo.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=StockEngine;2846892]youre not convincing anybody...

what for? you've already made up your mind, kahit na di mo pa nasubukan. subukan pamo para mabalo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [QUOTE=pyramid00;2847354]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post

Sir Yatta and OJ88, I would like to have your permission to copy paste your posts and send it to ijmca.org Let's see what they have to say about these posts, since I am not qualified to dispute your esteemed answers.

If they will not respond, di ganuon na lang. Salamat sa mga sagot niyo.
    Go ahead.

Disclosure: I have a doctorate degree in geophysics and review submitted manuscripts for publication in scientific journals.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=Yatta;2847358]

Go ahead.

Disclosure: I have a doctorate degree in geophysics and review submitted manuscripts for publication in scientific journals.
    Thanks, ang doctorate niyo po ba ay applicable sa Internal Combustion engines? Pang-climate change po yata ang field niyo, sir?
    Pardon my ignorance.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    youre not convincing anybody...
    what for? you've already made up your mind, kahit na di mo pa nasubukan. subukan pamo para mabalo.
    The burden of proof always lies with the claimant. Not the questioner.

I have access to two or three different dynos and testing facilities, plus friends with OBD scanners, Wideband O2 and other testing equipment.

Send a demo unit and we'll test it opposite a placebo cast/molded in the same shape on a modern car with electronic engine control.

Testing format A-B, A-B, A-B (to normalize for differences between cold and hot running conditions and weather changes during the day), on the dyno, with the engine held via dyno brake at a specific rpm, to test for constant throttle consumption. Blind test versus placebo, semi-randomized by coin flip.

If you really want, we can even do double-blind placebo fuel runs on the highway, same format, A-B, A-B, A-B. Clear highway, cruise control (so no cheating).

But of course, you'll have to pay for the gas.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2846829
    [QUOTE
    I think that car manufacturers do not want to put this devices on their new car models is it is too simple. Baka nahihiya lang sila dahil nabasa nila sa wikileaks na these devices do not work kaya panindigan na nila.
    are you kidding?
    nandadaya na nga ang car manufacturers para nga masabing good fuel economy ang cars nila...
    of course they'll gobble up any gadget that truly conserves gas.
    that is, if it works.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 29th, 2017 at 12:03 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If China has fake 'everything' and the US has Trump, the Philippines is the undisputed king of bogus power and fuel savers.

These people should go to prison.

HOW TO INSTALL MICSWELL 8 IN 1 CAFE FOR ENERGY AND FUEL SAVER? - CF WELLNESS PHILIPPINES INTERNATIONAL

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    are you kidding?
    nandadaya na nga ang car manufacturers para nga masabing good fuel economy ang cars nila...
    of course they'll gobble up any gadget that truly conserves gas.
    that is, if it works.
    Hahahaha!

Logic:

Manufacturer spends P50,000,000,000.00 on engine development, building engines that cost P75,000.00 to P250,000.00, then sell cars with those engines at a measly 10% profit, only to spend that P50,000,000,000.00 AGAIN six years later for an engine that gets 10% better economy. And to get even more economy, they'll slap on a P50,000.00 direct injection system or turbo, or both, which makes their cars more expensive and harder to sell.

Yet they don't want to pay a measly P1,000.00 for a device to increase economy by 30%.

Even if that would make their car the most economical on the market. Making them billions of pesos richer.

Because...?
    Last edited by niky; June 29th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=pyramid00;2847363]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post

Thanks, ang doctorate niyo po ba ay applicable sa Internal Combustion engines? Pang-climate change po yata ang field niyo, sir?Pardon my ignorance.
    Sir, yatta, i am sorry for the above comment. Just after posting, i suddenly got my 50th hypertension attack; suddenly had a blanked mind (felt like fainting); then went to utube 'isochronic tone for hypertension)' . Syempre ok na ako after 30"-35" without hbp medication (PTL!)

Take 2, "if i hear a brain surgeon talking about internal combustion engines, i wouldn't take him seriously, who would?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=pyramid00;2847905]

Sir, yatta, i am sorry for the above comment. Just after posting, i suddenly got my 50th hypertension attack; suddenly had a blanked mind (felt like fainting); then went to utube 'isochronic tone for hypertension)' . Syempre ok na ako after 30"-35" without hbp medication (PTL!)

Take 2, "if i hear a brain surgeon talking about internal combustion engines, i wouldn't take him seriously, who would?
    i would, if i thought there was sense in what he was saying.
    after all, no one holds the patent to intelligence and common sense.

btw, you seem to be getting recurrent attacks of hypertension. why don't you try the more traditional western medication? it might prove better at controlling the blood pressure.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 30th, 2017 at 12:49 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Magnafuel review?