New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Guys meron na ba sa inyo maka try neto? MagnaFuel.

Laging lumalabas sa FB wall ko, so just wondering if this thing really works. Claims to reduce fuel consumption. Quick googling yields no real reviews from independent (not connected to the company) groups.

I'm really interested, but im not the type who immediately buys something w/o prior research and reading reviews.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rainybhoy View Post

Laging lumalabas sa FB wall ko, so just wondering if this thing really works. Claims to reduce fuel consumption. Quick googling yields no real reviews from independent (not connected to the company) groups.

I'm really interested, but im not the type who immediately buys something w/o prior research and reading reviews.

TIA
    "if it really works as claimed, they'd already beaten a path to his door by now..."
    it probably works as well as putting two strong magnets around the fuel line.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Finally got one from Google, but this one was reviewed way back in 2005 pa. --> link

I guess this one is somewhat similar to MagnaFuel:

"MIRACLE MAGNETS

According to the people selling these devices, as gasoline flows past the magnet, the magnetic field will "break apart clusters of fuel molecules so gas burns more efficiently." Problem: Gasoline molecules aren't magnetic, not at all. But wait, there's more. If the fuel line is steel, as many are, the lines of magnetic flux will follow the fuel-line walls instead of passing through the fuel.

THE DYNO SAYS: As we suspected, neither device had any significant effect on performance or economy."

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just report it to FB as a scam.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rainybhoy View Post

TIA

Parang ganito rin ang ina-advertise as FB ng Ertiga...

Gmax Supercharged
    Gmax Supercharged G-MAX FUEL SAVER is a product of MHD Science enhanced with designed of Monopole Technology where strong focused magnetic field is introduced to alter the ionic charge of fuel to enhance oxygen bonding and saturation of fuel that promotes almost complete combustion. Complete combustion of fuel will result to extra mileage, great smoke reduction and better engine power and performance. We only combust about 70-80% of our fuel and the 20% to 30% unburned fuel goes out in our exhaust pipes as wasted carbon or pollutants, but G-MAX Device will maximize your fuel to 99% combustion.

Gmax Supercharged Sir/Mam G-MAX FUEL SAVER is a one time investment that can give P10,000. to P 20,000. yearly fuel savings with the benefit of preventing gunk and corrosion inside your engine, it ads power and help reduce carbon emission by at least 50%. The price is P 9880. and the product pays itselt in less than one year, a good investment for a lifetime benefits.

We have already installed hundreds of G-MAX Device to major car brands and models with gasoline and diesel fuels and it has proven the following:
    1. Saves fuel consumption up to 35%
    2. Reduce Emission up to 84% (w/ docs.)
    3. Increase Horsepower and torque.
    (Dyno tested)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bwahaha!

"Monopole"... that's science fiction. Anybody who can create a monopole and market it for just a few thousand bucks could sell the technology for billions.

And it still doesn't change the fact that fuel isn't magnetic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Pareho lang ba yan sa high max turbo simulator? Nabasa ko dati sa news paper na supported ng DOST itong Filipino invention.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Bwahaha!

"Monopole"... that's science fiction. Anybody who can create a monopole and market it for just a few thousand bucks could sell the technology for billions.

And it still doesn't change the fact that fuel isn't magnetic.
    exactly. i remember those clowns who claims that their coffee in sachets(nga ba?) could save fuel by simply sticking it with your gas tank
    sorcery!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    exactly. i remember those clowns who claims that their coffee in sachets(nga ba?) could save fuel by simply sticking it with your gas tank
    sorcery!
    And you can also wrap it around electrical cords to save on electricity.

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would believe such claims.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    And you can also wrap it around electrical cords to save on electricity.

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would believe such claims.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Take it from someone who experimented with these 'devices' for many months. Indeed, magnets work but up to a certain degree. The max fuel savings we got from magnets (from UK) is 10%. (for gasoline and diesel). The engine will also run smoother.

Theres a catch in using a magnetic device. First, it is heavy (1/2k and up). It does not work immediately. You have to use it for up to 100km or more for you to feel the improvement. Fixed field magnets works but a weaker but pulsing field works better, e.g., a special solenoid with currents around 60ma * 12v is the best option. Pls see: nuvisys.blogspot.com for particulars.) Note: this is a patented device.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Magnafuel review?