New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Bwahaha!

"Monopole"... that's science fiction. Anybody who can create a monopole and market it for just a few thousand bucks could sell the technology for billions.

And it still doesn't change the fact that fuel isn't magnetic.
    Sir, I was in contact with an employee last year that is making monopole magnets. He taught me how to make monopoles and I found the magnets to be extremely strong, much stronger than alnico/ceramic/etc. ones. The only drawback is the weight. Min weight is 1/2k. There will still be the problem of residual magnetism which could be bad if it affects the comp.

And, is a monopole magnet science fiction? Madali namang gawin ito. They are so strong that you could hurt yourself making them from ordinary magnets, esp the large ones from china.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Sir, I was in contact with an employee last year that is making monopole magnets. He taught me how to make monopoles and I found the magnets to be extremely strong, much stronger than alnico/ceramic/etc. ones. The only drawback is the weight. Min weight is 1/2k. There will still be the problem of residual magnetism which could be bad if it affects the comp.

And, is a monopole magnet science fiction? Madali namang gawin ito. They are so strong that you could hurt yourself making them from ordinary magnets, esp the large ones from china.
    A monopole has one pole. It isn't possible to fabricate one outside of a particle physics laboratory, and even then, it takes a tremendous amount of energy.

All magnetic fields loop. Even if you build a sphere out of magnets with only one pole facing out, the field will find a way to either link up with itself or the forces will cancel out.

Whatever you're building, it isn't a "monopole" and you're using the terminology incorrectly.

Also, you would actually need to crack open your ECU and run the magnet back and forth over the board to actually damage anything.
    Last edited by niky; June 29th, 2016 at 02:56 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Sinubukan ko din mag search sa internet tungkol dito pinanood ko pa nga sa youtube. Mythbusters, pero as expected nothing changed.... Same pa din yung consumption... Meaning MYTH BUSTED..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    A monopole has one pole. It isn't possible to fabricate one outside of a particle physics laboratory, and even then, it takes a tremendous amount of energy.

All magnetic fields loop. Even if you build a sphere out of magnets with only one pole facing out, the field will find a way to either link up with itself or the forces will cancel out.

Whatever you're building, it isn't a "monopole" and you're using the terminology incorrectly.

Also, you would actually need to crack open your ECU and run the magnet back and forth over the board to actually damage anything.

Take two neodimium magnets, Put a plate between them. E.g. Join the two magnets together; south to south with the plate in-between. This is what they call a monopole. Maybe, it should be called by another name. Since you mentioned that the magnets will not damage the ECU, is it enclosed in a faraday shield?

Its nice to have someone who knows his physics. Tnx for the info. Have a nice day.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The main reason why i believe that magnets could save fuel (up to a point). Maximum savings is within 8-10% per my experiments. Fxck the myth busters! They are controlled by vested interests : International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Applications (India) (1) Effect of magnetic strength on hydrocarbon fuel viscocity and engine performance (2) Reduction of harmful emissions from exhaust in internal combustion engine by application of magnetic field on fuel line, (3)
    Modification of spark ignition engine to hho engine using hho generator and its analysis

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006

Magnetic monopoles do not exist. Thats would violate Maxwells laws. Break a magnet in 2 and it will just form 2 magnets with north and south poles at either end.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Magnetic monopoles do not exist. Thats would violate Maxwells laws. Break a magnet in 2 and it will just form 2 magnets with north and south poles at either end.

Yes sir, maybe it should be called by another name. see #14. The fact is, the strength of the magnets joined together S-S is much greater than the usual S-N coupling.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Yes sir, maybe it should be called by another name. see #14. The fact is, the strength of the magnets joined together S-S is much greater than the usual S-N coupling.
    Of course.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If it's a genuine and functional technology, pinag-aagawan na ng car manufacturers yan. There's no conspiracy BS about them wanting you to spend more on fuel. In fact. it's the reverse. Car manufacturers are battling it out, neck-to-neck, to advertise and sell vehicles that has cleaner emissions and more fuel-efficient than their competitors.

Eh diba, kaya nga nasira VW, dahil sa pandaraya nila na palabasin na "Clean Diesel" mga TDI nila? Kung totoo yung mga gadgets na ito, lahat ng sasakyan, meron na.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    If it's a genuine and functional technology, pinag-aagawan na ng car manufacturers yan. There's no conspiracy BS about them wanting you to spend more on fuel. In fact. it's the reverse. Car manufacturers are battling it out, neck-to-neck, to advertise and sell vehicles that has cleaner emissions and more fuel-efficient than their competitors.

Eh diba, kaya nga nasira VW, dahil sa pandaraya nila na palabasin na "Clean Diesel" mga TDI nila? Kung totoo yung mga gadgets na ito, lahat ng sasakyan, meron na.
    Sir OJ88, Pls research: ijmadotcom, go to achieves (1) vol 1, no 7 (2013) - effect of magnetic field on fuel and engine performance

(2) vol 2, no 2 (2014) Reduction of harmful emissions in Internal combustion Engine

(3) vol 2, no 2 (2014) modification of engine to HHO

(4) vol 3, no 2 (2015) Ionization by magnetic field

If you say that this is BS, email ijmadotcom and tell them what's on your mind.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Magnafuel review?