New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Checking your nozzles will entail dismounting, injector testing, and injector re-installation costs.

Inspect / replace your air filter element before considering injector repairs as your engine may just be starved of air. This might cure your black smoke and power lag problems.

Good luck.

Thanks. I just did that yesterday. I'll take note of its performance first. I had the usual change oil changed and had the air filter replaced. It does seem quicker now. I have to have someone else check the smoke

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    Thanks. I just did that yesterday. I'll take note of its performance first. I had the usual change oil changed and had the air filter replaced. It does seem quicker now. I have to have someone else check the smoke

You can bring your vehicle to our facility for a FREE smoke test. This year is our 30th year anniversary, and we are giving this service FREE of charge... no strings attached.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    You can bring your vehicle to our facility for a FREE smoke test. This year is our 30th year anniversary, and we are giving this service FREE of charge... no strings attached.
    Oh good!! I will take you up on your offer. Thanks a lot for your help

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hi! i have a similar problem... i just had an oil change and installed a new air filter. yes the smoke was minimized but its still visible even at idle engine speed. i'm planning to have the tappets adjusted again. just had it adjusted 15000 kms ago.

can i avail of that free offer too? where are you located kind sir?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sag0 View Post
    hi! i have a similar problem... i just had an oil change and installed a new air filter. yes the smoke was minimized but its still visible even at idle engine speed. i'm planning to have the tappets adjusted again. just had it adjusted 15000 kms ago.

can i avail of that free offer too? where are you located kind sir?
    You are most welcome. Central Diesel is located at 1176 Quezon Avenue corner Scout Magbanua, near Capitol Medical Center.

Btw, what is your car?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    See copy-attached picture of blown nozzles. Injectors were pulled off a Starex CRDI.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sir, parang massacred. Bakit naman lumaki ng ganyan yung butas ng nozzle tip?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Grabe talaga, and this is condition is quite rare. I have an idea on what situations can cause this failure. We are presently conducting a thorough failure analysis with the dealer.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    See copy-attached picture of blown nozzles. Injectors were pulled off a Starex CRDI.
    wow!! what happened?? can you update us on this? para ma avoid namin yung dahilan ng ganyang klasseng damage

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    You are most welcome. Central Diesel is located at 1176 Quezon Avenue corner Scout Magbanua, near Capitol Medical Center.

Btw, what is your car?
    its an isuzu hilander XTRM...

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk