New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 200 of 235 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    Hi sir DD... Dont know din meaning but it is the diagnostic test and correction of setting thru PC nila. Until now ok pa rin sir... Hopefully ok na talaga un nging prob. Tnx sir!
    You're welcome...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    SIR DD.... yung diesel ENGINE ko na 2.0 VGT a/t Turbo (MB engine).... pag nakahinto then nilagay ko sa DRIVE... parang tumataas ang idling or parang nag on ang turbo at may naririnig akong mahinang sound na parang tumutope... ngayon ko lang napancin kasi hindi naman ako nagbubukas ng bintana... hindi ko alam kung normal ba o hindi...

Need ko na po ba linisin ang egr?
    Please identify your car, make, year model, and engine...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    My 2007 Ford Ranger Trekker 2.5 AT has terrible fuel consumption. I already changed all the fluids, filters(air, fuel), even had it diagnosed by Berrima who performed fuel line purge on it, to no avail. When I got the unit, there was a mild knocking sound and CEL which turned out to be the EGR whic I also replaced. We tried cleaning it first but the problem persisted. All of these and I'm still getting 5.5-6 KM/L city. What's annoying is that even on long trips such as Subic/Baguio, the best that I can do is 7.5 KM/L. It is also spewing black smoke during sudden acceleration and when the RPM goes over 3K RPM. I also have an OBD2 scan tool and from the reading, it seems that my injectors are working fine (via pressure reading). It also experience surging in terms of throttle response which I thought was due to a faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor which I also replaced and tested, but still the symptoms persisted.

The only thing that I haven't done is to have the intake manifold cleaned. Do you think this will solve the high fuel consumption/black smoke problem during high RPM's? Do you have any other recommendations?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Please identify your car, make, year model, and engine...
    SIR ssanyong actyon.. 2008 a/t... D20DT... 2.0 VGT... TURBO

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    SIR DD.... yung diesel ENGINE ko na 2.0 VGT a/t Turbo (MB engine).... pag nakahinto then nilagay ko sa DRIVE... parang tumataas ang idling or parang nag on ang turbo at may naririnig akong mahinang sound na parang tumutope... ngayon ko lang napancin kasi hindi naman ako nagbubukas ng bintana... hindi ko alam kung normal ba o hindi...

Need ko na po ba linisin ang egr?
    Normal ito sa palagay ko. Nagbabago talaga ang tunog ng engine pag inilagay natin sa drive ang transmission dahil nagkakaroon ng load ang engine,

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by keith22 View Post
    My 2007 Ford Ranger Trekker 2.5 AT has terrible fuel consumption. I already changed all the fluids, filters(air, fuel), even had it diagnosed by Berrima who performed fuel line purge on it, to no avail. When I got the unit, there was a mild knocking sound and CEL which turned out to be the EGR whic I also replaced. We tried cleaning it first but the problem persisted. All of these and I'm still getting 5.5-6 KM/L city. What's annoying is that even on long trips such as Subic/Baguio, the best that I can do is 7.5 KM/L. It is also spewing black smoke during sudden acceleration and when the RPM goes over 3K RPM. I also have an OBD2 scan tool and from the reading, it seems that my injectors are working fine (via pressure reading). It also experience surging in terms of throttle response which I thought was due to a faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor which I also replaced and tested, but still the symptoms persisted.

The only thing that I haven't done is to have the intake manifold cleaned. Do you think this will solve the high fuel consumption/black smoke problem during high RPM's? Do you have any other recommendations?
    What fuel system is on it; common rail or VE rotary pump?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    ^^It's the common rail version (TDCi).

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Normal ito sa palagay ko. Nagbabago talaga ang tunog ng engine pag inilagay natin sa drive ang transmission dahil nagkakaroon ng load ang engine,

thanks a lot sir...!!! maasahan ka po talaga...

sir magkano magpalinis ng egr sa inyo?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by keith22 View Post

hindi kaya sir... barado or naka bend ang fuel hose return?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    would blanking plates sa EGR ng D4D engine cause any issues? would it help in fuel consumption sir and pass the emmission tests? thanks sir Dieseldude

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk