New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 197 of 235 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jabr View Post
    Hi sir Diesel Dude,
    Was able to buy a surplus TPS in Banawe and had it installed at casa, car is now running fine. Casa people erased the DTC pertaining to the malfunctioning TPS. Indeed, the TPS was already at fault, the neck of the vane/propeller like thing inside the TPS was already broken in two. I was not able to get the parts number of the IP, but noted that it was from Bosch. TY for your help anyway and more power to you.....
    I'm glad you were able to find a TPS though used.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi,

I'm new on this thread and I have the same problem with my isuzu fuego 2000 model.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi,

I'm new to this thread. I'm a 2nd owner of 2000 fuego (4ja1) which experienced similar problems for years now. No matter how new is my fuel filter and cleaned-up tank, still the problem of low power keeps coming back after all this replacing of filter and tank cleaning. But at first it runs well but after days there seems to be low pressure when starting up, but when the engine becomes heated the engine runs well. I noticed the hand feed pump has excessive air accumulation days after being bleeding out the air. I went to 2 auto mechanics and they advised to replace the hand pump since it is still original and there seems to be a vacuum since the pump returns to the original position when the inlet is covered during pumping. We tried to replace with a replacement part only but the problem becomes worse since they engine stalls when revved up upto 3000 rpm or when running. So we restore the old feed pump since it is very risky to travel with the replacement part. The engine runs when bleeding out the air but the air accumulates again after days. I am planning to bu an original hand pump as advised by the mechanic. Maybe you have better opinion on this. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by genesis2013 View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to this thread. I'm a 2nd owner of 2000 fuego (4ja1) which experienced similar problems for years now. No matter how new is my fuel filter and cleaned-up tank, still the problem of low power keeps coming back after all this replacing of filter and tank cleaning. But at first it runs well but after days there seems to be low pressure when starting up, but when the engine becomes heated the engine runs well. I noticed the hand feed pump has excessive air accumulation days after being bleeding out the air. I went to 2 auto mechanics and they advised to replace the hand pump since it is still original and there seems to be a vacuum since the pump returns to the original position when the inlet is covered during pumping. We tried to replace with a replacement part only but the problem becomes worse since they engine stalls when revved up upto 3000 rpm or when running. So we restore the old feed pump since it is very risky to travel with the replacement part. The engine runs when bleeding out the air but the air accumulates again after days. I am planning to bu an original hand pump as advised by the mechanic. Maybe you have better opinion on this. Thanks a lot.
    I also had that problem way before. The el-cheapo feeder pump will not do the job (bought one at P350 and worked for a month then started getting air thereafter) so I ended up buying an original part (albeit korean) and it has solved the problem for me. More than double yung presyo ng original part but better than buying an el cheapo replacement that will always be a gamble (just like what happened to me).

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sir,

I have the same problem with my fuego but my replacement hand pump did not work well as it keeps stalling the engine. So i reconnected the old hand pump. DO i need to buy the original hand feed pump?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sir,

How much is the cost of the original hand feed pump?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sir,

How much is the cost of the original hand feed pump?

Not sure for a 4JA1 kasi paired ang gamit niyan with the water separator na kasama ng feeder pump and the fuel filter beside it. Pang 4D56 kasi yung sa akin so yung pang starex ang pinalit ko where the OEM korean cost me P750 for the entire assembly in Blumentritt (includes feeder pump, fuel filter and water separator sa ilalim).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    sir ask ko lang po.
    if nagpalit po ng engine & transmission, need po ba ireset ang ecu? or marereset na po automatically kasi natangal yung battery?

toyota hilux surf po tsikot q ang engine q po 2l-te. problem ko po kasi is that new engine na po ako pero naka limit po at 60kph ang speed ko po.
    sabi po ng mechaniko ko po ay baka computer box na po ang problem. pero a friend of mine told me also that if computer box ang may problema hindi ko po mapapaandar ang sasakyan literally. kaya medyo nacoconfuse po ako.
    hope matulungan niyo po ako. maraming salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir ask ko lang po.
    if nagpalit po ng engine & transmission, need po ba ireset ang ecu? or marereset na po automatically kasi natangal yung battery? Hindi narereset ang ecu nyan. Walang problem basta exactly the same yung engine ipinalit mo sa dati. Mabubura ang historic faults kung i-disconnect mo ang battery.

toyota hilux surf po tsikot q ang engine q po 2l-te. problem ko po kasi is that new engine na po ako pero naka limit po at 60kph ang speed ko po.
    sabi po ng mechaniko ko po ay baka computer box na po ang problem. Computer box ang madalas na tinuturo ng mga mekaniko kung di na nila matukoy ang real problem.

pero a friend of mine told me also that if computer box ang may problema hindi ko po mapapaandar ang sasakyan literally. Not true. Hindi aandar kung totally dead ang ecu. Madalas meron sectional damage ang ecu. Pwede pa ito maka paandar, pero meron fault/problem, like low power. Baka meron sensor problem, bad wiring harness, barado filters, atbp.

kaya medyo nacoconfuse po ako. hope matulungan niyo po ako. maraming salamat po. Hindi yan magagawa ng ordinary mechanic. Mechanic with good electronic diagnistic skills ang kelangan......Good luck..

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk