The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 235 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    See my reply as stated above.

Bye,

Dieseldude
    Thanks dieseldude, I will pay you a visit either next week or first week of december. I will call you up first and set an appointment. Thanks again.

mon

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    thanks for the info sir... i finally replaced the injector nozzle tips to the 130 original number. i still feel its doesnt have the same power as it used to have.. by the way they calibrated the nozzle tips to 130psi.. is this the right pressure?as of now i dnt want to touch the injection pump.. with the 112 nozzle tip installed. would it have affected the injection pump? thnk you again sir for your help..
    130 psi is too low, 130 bar maybe? Have you replaced your fuel filter?

The 112 nozzle will not damage your pump.

We can solve your power problem. However, repair cost will depend on what we see.

Bye,

Dieseldude

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by josephbrien View Post
    Uhm whats the use of turbo timer? And can we clean the turbo by ourselves?
    And is there any settings to get the fuel consumption me economically? 4D56t Thanks!
    It depends on what turbo timer you're referring to. Most turbo timers supply oil to the turbo for a short duration after engine shut-down.

Fuel consumption will be most economical, and the engine will deliver ample power if the fuel system is calibrated (conforming to manufacturer's specs), and if properly timed to the engine. Air and fuel filters also have to be clean. There is no other way.

Of course, excessive low idle speeds will add up to your fuel bills.

Bye,

Dieseldude

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kaong View Post
    hi.to everybody,
    pasensya na po coz firts time na mag post..i have a 2000 starex and at 70/80kph speed mausok ang tambotso .automatic po .please help me naman
    Check / replace your air filter.

If this does not work, we can halp.

Bye,

Dieseldude

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    sir ive noticed when i was in batangas that a smell of gas was emanating from the hood of our pajero and spotted traces of diesel on one of the injectors. Could this be a busted bushing? (are there?) And can I change the fan of the intercooler because the blade is hitting the injector? I think the intercooler fan was deliberately replaced last 2 years ago when the mechanic changed my cylinder head
    Open your engine hood. You will see where the leak /smell is coming from.

I don't know about the busted bushing.

Intercooler fan should not hit any part of the engine. Your intercooler may have some missing brackets and/or mounting hardware. All of these are easy to locate. Did you use an original intercooler fan last 2005?

Bye

Dieseldude

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir dieseldue,

Big tnx for the reply... curious lang po, is there any difference with the denso and zexel noozle tips? for example my original is zexel 121 and i'll change it to denso 121... is it just the same or there is still slight difference even though they have the same number? tnx a lot and God bless.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sir pa OT lang , may synthetic po ba na oil for diesel engines? anu-ano po ba ito, and where are they available TIA sir

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sir DieselDude,
    Good day po sa inyo! I have several questions and I hope you can help me. My ride is Gen II Pajero 4d56 TDIC, my problem now is once i start the engine sa umaga may na notice ako na parang kalabog sa engine. Pinalitan ko na rin po yun engine support ganoon pa rin. Hindi lang po sa pag start, the same problem pag pinatay ko un engine parang may bumara at kalabog bago po ito mag engine off. Ang lakas din po sa krudo everyday gamit ko ito at P300/day only 54KM balikan. Less than 7km/l consumption nya. Every two weeks k naman pinapa linis sa shell station ng air pressure yun Air Filter. Every 6months pinapalitan din yun Air Filter.

I hope you can help me my queries.

Gob Bless.

STOrtaliz888

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stortaliz888 View Post
    Sir DieselDude,
    Good day po sa inyo! I have several questions and I hope you can help me. My ride is Gen II Pajero 4d56 TDIC, my problem now is once i start the engine sa umaga may na notice ako na parang kalabog sa engine. Pinalitan ko na rin po yun engine support ganoon pa rin. Hindi lang po sa pag start, the same problem pag pinatay ko un engine parang may bumara at kalabog bago po ito mag engine off. Ang lakas din po sa krudo everyday gamit ko ito at P300/day only 54KM balikan. Less than 7km/l consumption nya. Every two weeks k naman pinapa linis sa shell station ng air pressure yun Air Filter. Every 6months pinapalitan din yun Air Filter.

I hope you can help me my queries.

Gob Bless.

STOrtaliz888
    Engine shake on start-up and shut-down of older diesel engines is normal. This is due to high compression pressures of diesels. "Kalabog" is abnormal. You can remove the kalabog, but not the shake at these low rpms. Some loose part on the engine (exhaust pipe, etc.) may be hitting body parts. Newer engine models have done away with this "shake" by adding a butterfly valve on the intake manifold. This shuts down the air passage to the engine while cranking and shutting down, with an end result that the engine is not compressing any air. No compression = no shake.

High fuel consumption may be due to a restricted air filter, pump out of calibration, and/or wrong injection pump to engine timing. Try using an original Mitsubishi Pajero air filter. Not all filters conform to factory scpecs.

I hope this answers your questions. Bye and Godbless too.

Dieseldude

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by reilley View Post
    sir pa OT lang , may synthetic po ba na oil for diesel engines? anu-ano po ba ito, and where are they available TIA sir
    I'm sure synthetic oils for diesels are available. But I don't know where to get them.

Check your owner's manual first, as you may not need synthetics. These are expensive oils. Always use what your vehicle manufacturer recommends.

Bye,

Dieseldude

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk