New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sir Dieseldude,

Is there any difference with the denso and zexel noozle tips? for example my original is zexel 121 and i'll change it to denso 121... is it just the same or there is still slight difference even though they have the same number? tnx a lot and God bless.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maedz View Post
    sir dieseldue,

Big tnx for the reply... curious lang po, is there any difference with the denso and zexel noozle tips? for example my original is zexel 121 and i'll change it to denso 121... is it just the same or there is still slight difference even though they have the same number? tnx a lot and God bless.
    Of course there is a difference, but the difference my be very slight as both brands manufacture quality parts.

I would however use Zexel for Zexel, and Denso for Denso. If Zexel was the original nozzle, I would use a Zexel, and the same for Denso. And I don't recommend intermixing similar nozzles with different brands on one engine.

I also caution you on fake nozzles as we have seen a lot in the market.

Bye,

Dieseldude

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sir dieseldude,

Magkano po ba ang isang nozzle para sa isuzu 4ja1 engine ito po ba yung pinapalitan kapag medyo malakas na sa diesel consumption o meron pang ibang pinapalitan aside from the nozzle kapag ganun ang problem. Anong brand nga po pala ng fuel injection system para sa ganitong engine? Zexel or denso po ba?

Thanks,

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamWing View Post
    sir dieseldude,

Magkano po ba ang isang nozzle para sa isuzu 4ja1 engine ito po ba yung pinapalitan kapag medyo malakas na sa diesel consumption o meron pang ibang pinapalitan aside from the nozzle kapag ganun ang problem. Anong brand nga po pala ng fuel injection system para sa ganitong engine? Zexel or denso po ba?

Thanks,
    Bukas ko pwede icheck sa office kung ano at magkano ang nozzle ng 4JA1.

Madalas barado lang ang air cleaner mo kapag malakas sa diesel.
    Palitan mo nang original Isuzu air filter.

Zexel ang nozzles ng 4JA1.

Bye,

Dieseldude

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sir dieseldude,

thanks for the reply sir, antay ko na lang price ng nozzle para may idea po ako. nakapag palit na din po kasi ako ng filter.

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    good day! napansin ko lang po nag uusok na naman yung ride ko. a few months ago nag uusok sya and i had the valves (or injectors... ewan ko ba) adjusted sa casa. i think its the clearance or whatever. but nawala yung smoke. now i want to have it adjusted ulit but not in the casa anymore para cheaper. sa casa mga 1k eh. do you guys happen to know how much magpa adjust nun sa labas? good day! oh by the way, my ride is an isuzu hi-lander xtrm 2000.

thanks!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir diesel dude, I had my local pajero with 4m40 engine calibrated at your shop, inabot din ng almost 20k lahat, Everything is ok, and emissions improved alot, from 1.0 to just .28. just want to ask, if lahat ba ng parts exactly the same as my mitsubishi oem? I'm not so sure pero parang iba itsura nung tubes papaunta ng injector, not sure or mali lang tingin ko. would appreciate it kahit konting explanation kung ano ang scope ng calibration, daming parts na pinalitan and test na ginawa but di ko maiintidihan. just want to learn more about my engine, thanks sir, and vey good job on my ride.
    Last edited by promdiboy; November 29th, 2007 at 06:03 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by promdiboy View Post
    sir diesel dude, I had my local pajero with 4m40 engine calibrated at your shop, inabot din ng almost 20k lahat, Everything is ok, and emissions improved alot, from 1.0 to just .28. just want to ask, if lahat ba ng parts exactly the same as my mitsubishi oem? I'm not so sure pero parang iba itsura nung tubes papaunta ng injector, not sure or mali lang tingin ko. would appreciate it kahit konting explanation kung ano ang scope ng calibration, daming parts na pinalitan and test na ginawa but di ko maiintidihan. just want to learn more about my engine, thanks sir, and vey good job on my ride.
    I'm glad that you're happy with our service. I reply to your questions: yes, we only use original parts. The high pressure pipes from the injection pump to the injectors would be your original pipes as these don't normally fail.

Though I am not aware of your specific repair order, I have an idea of the calibration work done on your system.

Pump work would cover disassembly of injection pump, parts inspection to determine reusability of parts, replacement of worn out parts and reassembly of injection pump with a new gasket and seal kit, then calibration of injection pump. Calibration is the procedure of adjusting the injection pump to conform to original Zexel test data, specific to your pump, using factory-approved test equipment. This means that the pump will be adjusted to the original factory specifications. We have the factory specifications as Central Diesel is an authorized Bosch/Zexel service station. These specifications are issued only to authorized workshops.

Injector work scope would be similar to pump work, but with fewer parts to replace. Most common injector wear part is the nozzle tip. These are replaced when found to be faulty (fuel drip & poor automization), then adjusted to pop off at the factory recommended opening pressure. Injectors with new nozzles and correct pressure adjustment will ensure proper fuel automization, good fuel burn, and optimum performance.

Thank you for asking these question as it is my hope this reply will benefit others as well.

Bye,

Dieseldude

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sag0 View Post
    good day! napansin ko lang po nag uusok na naman yung ride ko. a few months ago nag uusok sya and i had the valves (or injectors... ewan ko ba) adjusted sa casa. i think its the clearance or whatever. but nawala yung smoke. now i want to have it adjusted ulit but not in the casa anymore para cheaper. sa casa mga 1k eh. do you guys happen to know how much magpa adjust nun sa labas? good day! oh by the way, my ride is an isuzu hi-lander xtrm 2000.

thanks!!!
    Engine valve clearances don't change that much is just a few months. Therefore, I don't think that valve readjustment will cure your smoke problem.

1K seems to be a fair price for the casa to perform a this service.

Like I've often said, air cleaner replacement may correct your problem.

By the way, is it white or black smoke?

Bye,

Dieseldude

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hi! it's gray smoke. and its not really the inky-black smoke on certain trucks and buses. air cleaner? like the air filter? the mechanic said its still okay and he just cleaned it with compressed air. do i have to buy a new one? how about the fuel filter? do i have to change that too? thanks for your reply kind sir!!!

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk