The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 235 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    is the patrol 02 commonrail na? or EFI?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maresoice View Post
    sir does central diesel have the equipment to calibrate nissan patrol's common rail injection pump year model 2002 president edition.? mas mura po ba kayo sa casa?

Yes, we do service the Nissan Patrol injection pump for all locally released vehicles including year model 2002, which use the Bosch VP44 pump (fully electronic). This is not common rail, and I am not familiar with the President edition though. Is this an import?

Fyi, the Patrol's pump is similar to Isuzu's DMax, and we are exclusively supporting all Nissan and Isuzu dealers for this pump type.

Our price would be quite close to CASA's.

We also have capability to service the new common rail pumps for most Japanese, Korean, and European cars.

I hope this info helps you.

Dieseldude

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    good day sir our MB100 consumes about 1lit of diesel for 7.3 kilometers. parang malakas po for a diesel engine, napalitan ko na po ng nozzles. quiet naman po ang engine. wala po usok. does the injector has something to do with its high diesel consumption? tnx po sa reply in advance. more power sir

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    is the patrol 02 commonrail na? or EFI?
    Technically, locally released Patrol 02 is neither common rail or EFI.
    It uses the Bosch/Zexel VP44 diesel system.

Bye,

Dieseldude

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by reilley View Post
    good day sir our MB100 consumes about 1lit of diesel for 7.3 kilometers. parang malakas po for a diesel engine, napalitan ko na po ng nozzles. quiet naman po ang engine. wala po usok. does the injector has something to do with its high diesel consumption? tnx po sa reply in advance. more power sir
    Hi Reilley,

7.3kms/liter may not be bad at all. The manufacturer's data on their vehicle's fuel consumption is based on ideal test conditions. Fuel consumption depends on so many factors such:
    1. City or highway driving: City driving uses more fuel as the engine may be running but the vehicle does not accumulate much mileage due to traffic.
    2. Driving habits: Harsh accelerating habits contribute to high fuel consumption.
    3. Passenger load: Vehicles driven with more passengers consume more fuel than single passenger load.
    4. A blocked/restricted air filter will also result in high fuel usage.
    5. And so many other factors.....
    You can do a comparison by asking other MB100 owners who drive in the same area about their fuel consumption.

I hope this helps you,

Dieseldude

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    DieselDude,

Can CentralDiesel diagnose and adjust the potentiometer of the VE pump?

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    DieselDude,

Can CentralDiesel diagnose and adjust the potentiometer of the VE pump?

Thanks.
    Yes we can. What is your vehicle application?

Why do you want to adjust it. What seems to be the problem of your car?

Bye,

Dieseldude

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi Dieseldude.

We have a crdi Starex that happens to consume fuel excessively (about 4km city, 8km highway).

I have already changed oil and oil, fuel and air filters but there seems to be minimal difference.

Do you have equipment that can calibrate the fuel system to a better condition? Do you also have obd for the van?

Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Yes we can. What is your vehicle application?

Why do you want to adjust it. What seems to be the problem of your car?

Bye,

Dieseldude
    Stock Isuzu 96 LS 4JA1 Pump. I would like to have it checked kasi mine is using the stock alternator (40amps). I noticed that when the engine is on operating temp, the idle seems unstable. Parang kinakapos. I was thinking that kasi the pump is really old, maybe the wirings or output voltage is no longer in specs.

Thanks Dieseldude

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    tnx for the reply sir.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk