New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 117 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    BALDWIN FILTERS MANUFACTURING FACILITIES USA FOR US DOMESTIC MARKET. As for other markets besides US the filters may be produced by 3rd party sub-contractors or Manufacturing by Baldwin facilities outside the US in order to meet the market requirements.
    NOTE: On February 28, 2017 CLARCOR(BALDWIN Parent Company) became part of the Parker Hannifin Corporation Filtration group
    ---> Baldwin Filters - Advanced Distribution - YouTube -USA

FLEETGUARD FILTER MANUFACTURING FACILITIES in INDIA possible distribution for Asian markets, FLEETGUARD is OWNED by CUMMINS
    ---> Fleetguard Corporate Film - YouTube -INDIA

WIX FILTER MANUFACTURING FACILITIES USA -OLD VIDEO NOTE: WIX FILTER USA has now been purchased by MANN+HUMMEL Group Germany on 2016
    WIX Filters Quality Video - YouTube -USA Old Video

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Oks thnaks for the explanation🤓. Now what I still don't know is the equivalent oil and fuel filter equivalent for the likes of Baldwin, Fleetguard, etc for Ford Everest/ranger..Lookin at the oil filter built naman looks premium naman yung Motorcraft...Hope someone could post the OEM filters equiv😏
    The only thing that you could do right now to obtain the counter part of the filters you need is try going to the car dealer and ask to see that specific part you need mismo yung product itself then copy the original parts # mentioned on the box then use that parts # to ask the dealer of the said brands to check if they have it on stock. As for those people who owns Japanese vehicles I just want to let you know there are only a few GENUINELY-Japanese aftermarket brands of filters being sold in the Philippines here are the list. Those that are not currently on the list are only Fake Japan brands or those Japanjapanan lang or those who market their filters as Japanese.
    1. DENSO - Toyota 2nd Brand (Aftermarket)
    2. HAMP - Honda 2nd brand (Aftermarket) Made by Filtech USA(Toyo Roki)
    3. NIPPON MICRO - Independent manufacturer in Japan, factory location in Japan, one of the OE supplier of filters to Toyota JDM(Japan Domestic Market) & Mitsubishi Fuso JDM
    4. UNION SANGYO - Independent Japanese company, factory location in Malaysia.
    5. VIC - Independent manufacturer in Japan, factory location in Japan.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Bosch has outsourced its filters from a company I forgot the name, I'll try to look for it again and yes the built quality is not so good.

There are alternatives to VIC filters, one example is Nippon Micro brand which is a "Made in Japan" OE supplier to FUSO and TOYOTA Japan domestic market but not all models. But the price is a bit higher than VIC because it doesn't skimp on quality, you can ask those who operates medium to heavy trucks and you can ask automotive retail shops that cater to truck customers they will say that Nippon Micro filter is one of the best in terms of filter media quality.
    I'm curious about this Nippon Micro brand. How good is there filters? Any data on efficiency rating?

Is it already available in Banawe? which shops? Pricing vs Vic

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by maculet View Post
    I'm curious about this Nippon Micro brand. How good is there filters? Any data on efficiency rating?

Is it already available in Banawe? which shops? Pricing vs Vic
    Sadly its not readily available in Banawe, it is readily available in the Visayas and Mindanao region since the distributor is located in Cebu, also most of the truck in the Visayas and Mindanao region uses this brand the answer why truck operators trust this brand is because they are one of the OE supplier to Mitsubishi Fuso in Japan. The prices of Micro filter is sometimes higher than VIC prices since VIC is known for being a below average filter. Regarding the data efficiency of this filter is I'm still looking for one, since this filter is very popular in the following countries such as Australia, Singapore, Russia, USA(Under Beck & Arnley brand), UK, Pakistan and etc...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Sadly its not readily available in Banawe, it is readily available in the Visayas and Mindanao region since the distributor is located in Cebu, also most of the truck in the Visayas and Mindanao region uses this brand the answer why truck operators trust this brand is because they are one of the OE supplier to Mitsubishi Fuso in Japan. The prices of Micro filter is sometimes higher than VIC prices since VIC is known for being a below average filter. Regarding the data efficiency of this filter is I'm still looking for one, since this filter is very popular in the following countries such as Australia, Singapore, Russia, USA(Under Beck & Arnley brand), UK, Pakistan and etc...
    Okay ba talaga ang Nippon micro? Ordered one and used it sa Hiace so far so good. The same distributor where i order Baldwin

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Okay ba talaga ang Nippon micro? Ordered one and used it sa Hiace so far so good. The same distributor where i order Baldwin

Sure okay yan Nippon Micro filter for HIACE, eh yan ang Original/OE ng Toyota HIACE sa Japan domestic market, sila nagmamanufacture ng filters ng HIACE sa Japan for Toyota.

7. Join Date
    May 2009

si totus ba iyan? di pa uli ako nakaorder dun...isa na lang natira sa baldwin ko....masubukan nga din ang nippon micro.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013

Meron ka nahanap na nagbebenta ng Nippon Micro dito sa Manila? Share ka naman hirap kasi pag parati pa sa Cebu nag papabili sa uncle ko.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016

Can you hit me up sa binibilhan mo paps?

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013

Pm mo ko kung kanino ka naman bumibili kasi hassle parati sa pinagbibilihan ko pa.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters