New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eco
    redundant.
    thats because I have yet to see anything worthwhile from what you have mentioned. No specific data. No proof.

So... where... is... your... supporting.... documents?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No supporting documents and/or data simply means this is another scam device. Just like the magnets along the fuel line or the non-moving "turbo" fins in the intake or turbo-zet, etc.....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    thats because I have yet to see anything worthwhile from what you have mentioned. No specific data. No proof.

So... where... is... your... supporting.... documents?
    www.energy-eco.com

if you want additional data, i'll email it to you (i.e. if you want to give me your email address).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    No supporting documents and/or data simply means this is another scam device. Just like the magnets along the fuel line or the non-moving "turbo" fins in the intake or turbo-zet, etc.....
    hirap sa 'yo post ka ng post dyan at scam ka ng scam eh ang tagal nang inilagay yung link ng site dito. bigay mo email mo kung gusto mo ng documents! kung ayaw mo, di ko na problema yon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what data, yung results ng emission testing? e di nga valid ang result nun e! exhaust emission testers give HC and CO in percentage of total sample. ang kelangan namin na results yung molal analysis kg HC and kg CO per kg of flue gas!

o baka naman di mo naintindihan ang meaning nyan? post mo dito yang data mo nang kilatisin ko. o yan din yung data ni email sa akin ni alegre?
    Last edited by yebo; August 23rd, 2004 at 11:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    OT: last month there was 'CEO' promoting his product.. now it's 'ECO'... who's next???...

it could be 'OCE' or 'COE'... lol..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eco,

sagutin mo kasi ang tanong. kung di mo kayang sagutin e ikaw ang wag na mag-post. moderator ng tsikot ang kausap mo (si ghosthunter) kaya kung pwede lang, since pang-10 na post mo pa lang e pagaralan mo muna ang rules ng forum na ito bago ka mag-post ulit ng pang-11.

o di mo lang talaga kayang i-explain sa amin in technical terms yang binebenta mo? salesman na walang alam ka ba at puro turo mo lang sa website pag tinatanong ka?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eco
    If you’re having problems with smoke emission in your vehicles and want to generate fuel savings by as much as 25% or more in gasoline or diesel, there is this breakthrough device that guarantees in controlling smoke emission and fuel savings.
    Yup, a breakthough straight right into your wallets. P3000 to P6000 per device.

Of course, remember the words "as much as 25%" which means you could get much much much lower than 25% gains.... like zero gains.

Proven effective by the DOST, DENR, Autoplus and the academe,
    Maybe some links to those DOST & DENR documents might be helpful.

Maybe Autoplus could provide a bigger picture of that dyno test too?

BTW, which academe are you talking about?

the technology, known as the Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (EGO) is a stainless steel device that is installed at the tail-end of the exhaust pipe.

People, note this... Its installed on the END of the MUFFLER

It comes in five models/sizes that suit all sizes of vehicles like cars, vans, jeepneys, trucks, buses, SUVs and pick-ups.

Di lang pang pamilya.. pang sports pa! Wow!

Unlike other existing devices, EGO works on the principle of no-engine-parts-adjustment method, thus, assures motorists of having no adverse effect on the engine.

uh-huh, existing devices like the infamouse turbo-zet or the turbo stormy?

http://www.turbozet.com/

EGO’s outstanding feature of pollution-control, substantial reduction in fuel consumption, power-booster, and zero-maintenance, makes it above other existing technologies.

wow! I'm surprised you didn't include that it could also half your house electric bill which making you loose 20 pounds in a matter of days and get a pimple free skin complexion. And if you call in the next few minutes, you'll include the handy-dandy carry-all bag for free!!

seriously, remember this device is stuck in the end of your muffler.

[quote][b]
    Because of this, the EGO device bagged the top prize of the LIKHA AWARD given by the Department of Science and Technology during the recently concluded National Inventors Week.

So where's the link to the article? Usually such are written in one of the leading newspapers like Manila Bulletin, etc. BTW, I also joined the DOST exhibits back in college for three years. We got our faces and exhibits featured in the papers because of our unique exihibits.

If its such a top prize winner, maybe you can upload your article so we can all read it.

This product is highly recommended in the face of the rising costs of fuel. A minimal cost for a lifetime satisfaction!

recommended by whom? YOU? ha!

For more info, you may call 925-3283; 09208506842 or browse the company’s website at www.energy-eco.com or you may email them at energy_eco*edsamail.com.ph
    I have browsed your website and found the diagram of how the device is installed. Maybe you can explain how a device stuck on the ass-end of the muffler can increase an engine's power output while increasing fuel efficiency AND cleaner exhaust emissions? So much claims and I dont see ANY hard data. Just a chart from your "emissions" test. Pictures so small, I can hardly make out any words from them.

BTW, the emissions test does not prove anything. In fact its has been shown by other people here that it could be manipulated by the person doing the test itself. A simple adjustment on the carb will result in a leaner running engine which results in a cleaner exhaust... and you pass the emissions test.

Another way is the device mixes outside air with the exhaust gasses before it reaches the emissions sniffer... of course thats been explained by another person here.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eco
    hirap sa 'yo post ka ng post dyan at scam ka ng scam eh ang tagal nang inilagay yung link ng site dito. bigay mo email mo kung gusto mo ng documents! kung ayaw mo, di ko na problema yon.
    why email me?... why not post it here so everyone can read your "documents"?

Not my problem dude... you're the one trying to sell your product.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by yebo
    what data, yung results ng emission testing? e di nga valid ang result nun e! exhaust emission testers give HC and CO in percentage of total sample. ang kelangan namin na results yung molal analysis kg HC and kg CO per kg of flue gas!

o baka naman di mo naintindihan ang meaning nyan? post mo dito yang data mo nang kilatisin ko. o yan din yung data ni email sa akin ni alegre?
    mr seguerra o kung sino mang taga qatar,

those data came from LTO, Autoplus, DENR. i cannot be technical here 'cause am not an engineer (again, don't suspect me as mr. alegre because am honestly not.). kung gusto mo, eh di mag demo na lang sa harap mo kung matapang kang makiharap kay mr. alegre.

and please, i don't need to satisfy your conceited 'knowledge' on your so-called engineeering profession because the product has been tested enough by experts in dost, autoplus, academe, and denr. moreover, we were brave enough to subject the EGO device to an actual demo before the eyes of the media i.e. abs-cbn, nbn4, and gma 7.

ngayon, hindi ko na problema kung ang tingin mo sa sarili mo ay parating ikaw lang ang magaling at ang mga agencies na minention ko ay bobo at ang media ay pinanganak na bayaran at walang alam sa engineering. hindi ko maintindihan ang logic mo na kung bakit ang media ay kailangan maging eksperto sa larangan ng mechanical engineering para maging kapanipaniwala ang kanilang report.

kung eksperto ka, eh di maghanap ka ng ibang solusyon at mag-imbento ka. kahanga-hanga ang isang arkitekto na naka imbento ng isang imbensyon tulad ng 'EGO' device.

ito na ang huli kong sagot sa ' yo. ayaw na kitang patulan pa!

p.s. ang lakas din pala ng loob mong mag email kay mr. alegre at humingi ng dokumento sa kabila ng pambabastos mo nuon sa kanya!

may you have peace of mind!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device