New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by add616reneb
    2004 CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARDEE:

The Alegre EXHAUST GA OXIDIZER (EGO) is this year's CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARDEE as OUTSTANDING CREATIVE INVENTION.
    It's both outstanding and creative. But that does not mean it's effective...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it also doesn't mean it really works as advertised. Just a lot of "consumers" convinced that it "works".

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I agree with ghosthunter.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Had most of us paid attention when we were learning chemistry and physics , we would not be here arguing like this..... but it's not too late........

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    and I agree with Mr. notEworthy27....there is no substitute for hard scientific facts!.....

Now pls leave the "hollywood-type" marketing style...... we deserve to be treated better........

Please answer Mr. Yebo's questions.....and try to be our national pride and not otherwise ......

There's no other way....pls?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uyyyy ang haba na nito, wala pa rin palang magandang resulta....

buti pa yung biodiesel....may naitutulong talaga....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    actually, i vote that we keep one or two or at the most three threads of similar nature open. it has helped a non-mechanically inclined person like me understand why devices such as these will not be beneficial in the long term (or even the short term).

i have learned a lot from this thread (so as not to buy these devices). in a similar fashion, the discussions on biodiesel on this thread have helped me start using it. i even carry my own stock here in Gen. Santos.

so to the guys who are giving tangible information on why these devices are detrimental or do not work, keep it up, you are helping "ignorant" people like me so that we do not get influenced by the sweet "typing" of these salesmen.

lets use these threads to expose the products for what they really are and save tsikoteers and their friends from getting duped of their hard earned money.

andy

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I agree..... "consumer advocates".....
    Vigilant consumerism hopefully would lead to better products......and truthful advertising ...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Meron na bang permit sa DTI yan?

Why aren't you selling the product internationally? Masmalaking market masmalaking income!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by kiper
    Meron na bang permit sa DTI yan?

Why aren't you selling the product internationally? Masmalaking market masmalaking income!
    Of course may permit (DTI Cert. No. P-CAR 2002-03744) from DTI kaya nga mina-market na dito sa Philiipines muna since last year para makinabang muna mga Filipinos bago taga-ibang mga bansa.

May on-going negotiations na with a leading Finland company c/o Mr. Joel Glass to market the EGO in Northern Europe and Israel. They got interested in the product after Mr. Glass watched a news clipping about the EGO in CNN sometime last September.:nerd:
    Last edited by add616reneb; November 5th, 2004 at 06:04 PM.

anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device