New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    mga sir!!!!,may monthly bill po ba ang paggamit ng gps?,,,,

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *CVT: what I have are the OSM (on SD card) and the free roadguideph (on the gps).... now I am reading on how to contribute so I can have that more detailed and current map

(girl po ako :flowerysmile

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pastelrei View Post
    *CVT: what I have are the OSM (on SD card) and the free roadguideph (on the gps).... now I am reading on how to contribute so I can have that more detailed and current map

You can actually combine these two Sis.pastelrei and put them as one in your GPS unit (without a need for an SD card).

In Mapsource,- just mark both of them by calling them one after the other and (marking them). And then transfer them to your GPS unit.

12.5K:soccer:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red.horse24 View Post
    mga sir!!!!,may monthly bill po ba ang paggamit ng gps?,,,,
    No monthly bill Bro.red.horse.... You just download the maps to your GPS unit. And then, get the free positional signals from the geosynchronous satellites....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *CVT: thanks for the tip! got it and it's working great!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Sis pastelrei. Please watch out for my PM on another GPS goody... Will try today or tomorrow, pag hindi busy.... Sorry, cannot post it here....

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pastelrei View Post
    now I am reading on how to contribute so I can have that more detailed and current map

Hi Pastelrei,

Roadguide.ph will be having an EB on Mar. 11, 2011... details to be posted soon... pls. try to attend to speed up the learning curve... i will be more than happy to welcome you.

btw, girl din po ako.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

No monthly bill Bro.red.horse.... You just download the maps to your GPS unit. And then, get the free positional signals from the geosynchronous satellites....

salamat po sa reply!!!!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    most of the GPS I see are 8-9K up. But I saw this GPS in sulit, according to the seller, Skywalker ang brand nya. Upgrade-able, MPEG-compatible and very efficient. I wanna try sana kaso baka magsisi kami...should I stick to Garmin? Btw, is it ok to buy a unit in NZ then download na lang kami ng manila maps? wala kaya magiging problem yun? thanks in advance sa advice.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly205 View Post
    most of the GPS I see are 8-9K up. But I saw this GPS in sulit, according to the seller, Skywalker ang brand nya. Upgrade-able, MPEG-compatible and very efficient. I wanna try sana kaso baka magsisi kami...should I stick to Garmin? Btw, is it ok to buy a unit in NZ then download na lang kami ng manila maps? wala kaya magiging problem yun? thanks in advance sa advice.
    I'd stay with Garmin. I've tried other brands and IMO, Garmin units have the best GUI and performance.