New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by technowar View Post
    Sino may single din hu jan na may gps at navigation? Baka pde patulong kung ano model? Bibili kasi ako tapos wala akong idea if magagamit ba dito sa Pinas.
    dito sir australia (made in china din siguro) autoproz car GPS Sirf Atlas V pa GPS nya kaya lang double DIN

Toyota DVD Player GPS Camry Corolla Prado Hilux iPod | eBay

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Navitel Navigator + RG_PH map ;D

Taken at night hence the night skin in Cebu City

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Guys what's the best GPS under 5,000?

Okay ba toh?

http://www.**************/index.php/...ds/id/3044084/

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Where do you find the lowest-cost sellers of GPS ba? Via sulit, tipidpc, and other online selling portals?

Also, I'm thinking about simply getting the Garmin 205W which is a no-frills GPS device. However, any particular useful features of higher-end Garmin models that makes "upgrading" worth it? I'm also thinking whether the additional screen difference of 3.5" to 5" is HUGE. Any comments about it? I'm eyeing an approximate budget of 12k.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sa sulit there's a seller with a Garmin Nuvi 1690 8.1K lang yata. AFAIK useless ang Garmin models with "T" traffic updates, di available yung service na yun dito. Upgraded from the 205W features are lane assist/junction view, routes, etc.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    How do you get better gps signal? I'm using a Garmin 255w that I purchased in Canada. It worked great there and in the US. But here in Phil, I get very poor signal. I loaded a free OSM map. I drove along EDSA from East ave to Mega Mall. It kept on losing satellite connectivity. Also, it sometimes gets lost. I was on EDSA, but it thought we were on a parallel street.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Where do you find the lowest-cost sellers of GPS ba? Via sulit, tipidpc, and other online selling portals?

Also, I'm thinking about simply getting the Garmin 205W which is a no-frills GPS device. However, any particular useful features of higher-end Garmin models that makes "upgrading" worth it? I'm also thinking whether the additional screen difference of 3.5" to 5" is HUGE. Any comments about it? I'm eyeing an approximate budget of 12k.
    The 3.5" to 5" upgrade is totally worth it. I have used both and he extra screen size makes a huge difference.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    How do you get better gps signal? I'm using a Garmin 255w that I purchased in Canada. It worked great there and in the US. But here in Phil, I get very poor signal. I loaded a free OSM map. I drove along EDSA from East ave to Mega Mall. It kept on losing satellite connectivity. Also, it sometimes gets lost. I was on EDSA, but it thought we were on a parallel street.
    Maybe the vehicle you have here has heavy tint on windshield.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    hi everyone, saan po pwede mag pa install ng gps? wala kasi akong time mag dowload and configure. my HU is from casa (made in china). Thank you.