New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ooooppppsss double post. sorry...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Dumating na! Late Christmas gift to myself. :grin2: Almost one month yung shipping.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Double post...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by danding View Post
    new user here.

Bakit ganon, nag update ako ng map 1.07 eh parang hindi tama yung map dito sa amin. hehehe.
    Kung merong hindi tama, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE to contribute and get the contributors version!

bale compared sa old map eh simple yung old map then naging detailed masyado yung new map. pati "private roads" to "dead ends" nasama kahit ilang metro lang eh nakalagay. ang pinaka ayaw ko sa new map eh yung mga ilog. parang daan sa gps ang image. parehas tuloy pag malayo pa lang sa lugar eh akala mo intersection yon pala ilog. is there a way to resolved this????
    Screenshot, please? Try HBT's TYP ( http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showt...8530#post48530 ) and see if the map improves on your unit.

[SIZE=1]635/3,889 (3,866 + 23 missing posts)[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ok na submit na ni hbt.thanks.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hello sir/madam,
    New user here. anyway just want to know if my Garmin Streepilot that i'm using in the US works here in PH? I'm planning to removed the 2010 North America Maps that is currently loaded in my GPS? Kindly guide us what to do? Is the MapInstall software that comes from Garmin is use to load the PH map?

Thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by erhnam View Post
    Hello sir/madam,
    New user here. anyway just want to know if my Garmin Streepilot that i'm using in the US works here in PH? I'm planning to removed the 2010 North America Maps that is currently loaded in my GPS? Kindly guide us what to do? Is the MapInstall software that comes from Garmin is use to load the PH map?

Thanks in advance.
    it will work here sir... you can install a PH map naman even without removing the US map that came with your unit... you need to download Mapsource to be able to transfer the PH map to your Streetpilot.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    it will work here sir... you can install a PH map naman even without removing the US map that came with your unit... you need to download Mapsource to be able to transfer the PH map to your Streetpilot.
    Thanks Liv for the reply. Just want to know which of the two source of the maps is better, from roadguide or from osmphil? Are these two source the same? Sorry if my question doesn't make sense.... but willing to learn from this forum...

thanks in advance....

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks Liv for the reply. Just want to know which of the two source of the maps is better, from roadguide or from osmphil? Are these two source the same? Sorry if my question doesn't make sense.... but willing to learn from this forum...

thanks in advance....
    either of the two will do... though i'm leaning towards roadguide.ph.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hello sir/madam,

Thanks in advance.
    For Garmin units, the NorthAmerica map is the base map. You should not remove it. The Philippine map (for example) is a supplementary map, which you can install using the MapSource software. If you need another supplementary map (Korea for example), you will need to install this in an SD card under a Garmin directory.

12.2K:lawn: