Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiLudwig View Post
    I can not see any link????

Maxi
    Here they are bro.

OSM Map:
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshII View Post
    Hello,
    If you want to have a quick free map you can download it here: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshII View Post
    get it from here http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin
    download the
    compressed gmapsupp.img and install this in your micro sd card
    Roadguide.ph Map:
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifan View Post
    Free Garmin routable map from Roadguide.ph just got a major upgrade. To download, here is the link http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2348. This is only several notches below the most recent contributor's map version, and is now available for use by the general public. You have to register first though to access the file.
    10.2K:chicken:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Where do you guys place your GPS in the car? I placed mine near the mirror as if I placed it any lower it causes a blind spot. However, in order to glance at the GPS, I end up taking my eyes off the road for a split second which is also worrisome. Whats the best compromise that you have found? Here is a pic of mine. Btw, its a Garmin I bought in sulit.com

Bro.,- hindi ba nahuhulog ang iyong unit dahil bumibigay ang suction cup?

Sa aming van(GS) kasi,- okay lang na ipuwesto sa may gitna sa ibabaw ng dashboard, dahil may provision para rito....

Pero, sa kotse,- (the same 'middle of the dashboard placement'), iyong reflection ng display (especially at night),- medyo naba-block ang iyong forward vision... Kaya, when you're turning right, mahirap makita/tantsa ang relative position ng sasakyan sa corner sidewalk....

10.2K:chicken:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    for tsikoteers who still have problems making gps work in their E71 Nokia, here's the best link to follow...just download the philippine map from roadguide:

http://www.mobilesmania.com/forum/to...-in-gps-phone/

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    any idea where we can get a nuvi 1490? what other brands/models are recommended and where can we get full maps? thanks guys

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by qman View Post
    Sa Pinas ba available to? have you bought? if you dont mind pa post naman ng review mo thanks saka how much pala inabot?
    Hi Qman, have not yet bought it nag-iipon palang ako ng budget para dito. Try this website http://www.autodvdgps.com you might found what are you looking for.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Any idea where I can fine a Philippine map for my tomtom XL 330.S I’m just new here, thanks guys.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KIDDOZKY View Post
    Any idea where I can fine a Philippine map for my tomtom XL 330.S I’m just new here, thanks guys.
    Sorry no Tomtom maps for Philippines usually Garmin only compatible maps. If you can tweak your unit to run the Garmin software the better. Try this following forum: GPS underground, Noeman GSM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by qman View Post
    Sa Pinas ba available to? have you bought? if you dont mind pa post naman ng review mo thanks saka how much pala inabot?
    I have already ordered it, expecting this week to arrive. It cost me under 20K including courier charge

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    can you please have some input sa NUVI G60. 37k ang price nya. nakita ko lang sya sa MEGAMALL and highly recommended siya ng saleman. newbie lang kasi ako and Im interested na mag ka GPS . TIA.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by underman View Post
    can you please have some input sa NUVI G60. 37k ang price nya. nakita ko lang sya sa MEGAMALL and highly recommended siya ng saleman. newbie lang kasi ako and Im interested na mag ka GPS . TIA.

Is that a nuvifone? unlocked na ba to carry any carriers here? anyway, as long as it's Garmin, okay siya kasi compatible sya sa Philippine map natin (roadguide.ph). having said that, getting a GPS device is only the first step before you can fully enjoy driving with the assistance of a GPS (there is no official Garmin Philippine Map). because the detailed map is not easily acquired. you have to contribute to roadguide.ph and then you can enjoy the perks of having the ultra-detailed map. lots of POIs!