New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    hehe, mura na ito compared to an AVT or Garmin GPS which cost twice as much. ingatan mo lang na huwag accidentally mahulog, baka sira na agad yan.
    pag nabili ko ba tong cd-r king GPS plug and play na sa oto ko wala ng install install sa computer??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    pag nabili ko ba tong cd-r king GPS plug and play na sa oto ko wala ng install install sa computer??
    plug and play na ito. may philippine map na yan. the only time you will have to plug it in to your computer is when your doing a map upgrade or upgrading the firmware version.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    plug and play na ito. may philippine map na yan. the only time you will have to plug it in to your computer is when your doing a map upgrade or upgrading the firmware version.
    wow, pwede kaya i pa update ko na lang sa cd-r king may computer naman sila doon (free kaya)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow, pwede kaya i pa update ko na lang sa cd-r king may computer naman sila doon (free kaya)
    pwede naman siguro at kung under warranty, libre pa ... problema lang, kadalasan sa mga tech nila, walang alam tungkol sa gps

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    cd-r king??? no way their too slow.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    nag aalangan ako dito sa 6,000 GPS ng CD-r king baka tulad ito ng AVT na naligaw sa road???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011

not sure kung pwede pa upgrade sa kanila. kung compatible ang OSM at roadguide dito, mas maganda.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    guys tanong lang ako kung saan pwedeng magpadownload ng road navigation maps sa Garmin GPS 276C model TIA

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    https://www.wisepilot.com/nav11/site...jsp?action=230

Anybody tried using their android phone with the wise pilot app? I'm using it and it's pretty accurate and easy to use. You can download amaps directly to the phone and it calculates routes very fast. It has a 1 month free trial if you are using a Sony xperia phone with the ice cream sandwhich os. Only drawback is it's P200 a month after the trial and requires a net connection when calculating the routes.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo A. View Post
    https://www.wisepilot.com/nav11/site...jsp?action=230

Anybody tried using their android phone with the wise pilot app? I'm using it and it's pretty accurate and easy to use. You can download amaps directly to the phone and it calculates routes very fast. It has a 1 month free trial if you are using a Sony xperia phone with the ice cream sandwhich os. Only drawback is it's P200 a month after the trial and requires a net connection when calculating the routes.
    try sygic, i am using that app in my galaxy tab and im quite happy with its performance.