New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 758
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83
    #581
    Planning to buy this to replace my stock HU
    Specification:
    Built-in GPS navigation receiverDual zone: you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation 7.0" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD touch screen original PIP function, you can use 2 functions of DVD/TV/Radio/bluetooth/Navi/AUX at the same time. original 2-ZONE function..., the back display screen can connect DVD/USB/SD/TV/RADIO functions while the host display shows different contents, without any interference even in voice navigation. Support RDS Optional built-in DVB-T function Support iPod iPhone Bluetooth with Steering Wheel Control Auto rear viewing function. Button light: Red/Yellow/Green/No. Several touch sound You can change the background picture by yourself Virtual 6 disks CDC: V-6 disc changer memory (6 disc music can be memory in the unit while you are listening the music).

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    780
    #582
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    Yes, you need to contribute. Check out the details at roadguide.ph.

    There's also the option to download just the standard map (less updated and less complete than the contributor version).
    Hi Sir Josh,

    Many thanks! I registered on roadguide and starting reading the newbiew thread.

    -Battlestar

    Oh, marame pala ako nakitang GPS sa Infomaxx, ang gaganda ng naka display, at ang presyo ang gaganda rin!

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83
    #583
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Hi Sir Josh,

    Many thanks! I registered on roadguide and starting reading the newbiew thread.

    -Battlestar

    Oh, marame pala ako nakitang GPS sa Infomaxx, ang gaganda ng naka display, at ang presyo ang gaganda rin!
    Hello,

    If you want to have a quick free map you can download it here: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83
    #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Hi Sir Josh,

    Many thanks! I registered on roadguide and starting reading the newbiew thread.

    -Battlestar

    Oh, marame pala ako nakitang GPS sa Infomaxx, ang gaganda ng naka display, at ang presyo ang gaganda rin!
    Hello,

    If you want to have a quick free map you can download it here: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    #585
    Hi,

    I am a very newbie.
    I own a HTC HD2 and have Garmin XT on it and I live in the Philippines and go also sometimes to Thailand.
    Where can I get a very good map for the Philippines and maybe also for Thailand.
    I apreciate every help.

    This is my Email Address: maxi*paradisebay.de

    Maxi

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83
    #586
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiLudwig View Post
    Hi,

    I am a very newbie.
    I own a HTC HD2 and have Garmin XT on it and I live in the Philippines and go also sometimes to Thailand.
    Where can I get a very good map for the Philippines and maybe also for Thailand.
    I apreciate every help.

    This is my Email Address: maxi*paradisebay.de

    Maxi
    get it from here http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin

    download the
    compressed gmapsupp.img and install this in your micro sd card

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    42
    #587
    Hello po, newbie lang po ako. pero kapag nagpabili po ba ako ng garmin unit sa US, magwowork naman po ba yun dito sa philippines? saan po ako makakakuha ng map?

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    39,158
    #588
    ^^^ It will work here in the Phil., bro.

    Hindi ka nagbabasa ng thread na ito ano? Magbasa ka muna,- may sagot just before your entry....

    101.1K:mop:

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    #589
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    ^^^ It will work here in the Phil., bro.

    Hindi ka nagbabasa ng thread na ito ano? Magbasa ka muna,- may sagot just before your entry....

    101.1K:mop:
    I can not see any link????

    Maxi

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,202
    #590
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshII View Post
    Planning to buy this to replace my stock HU
    Specification:
    Built-in GPS navigation receiverDual zone: you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation 7.0" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD touch screen original PIP function, you can use 2 functions of DVD/TV/Radio/bluetooth/Navi/AUX at the same time. original 2-ZONE function..., the back display screen can connect DVD/USB/SD/TV/RADIO functions while the host display shows different contents, without any interference even in voice navigation. Support RDS Optional built-in DVB-T function Support iPod iPhone Bluetooth with Steering Wheel Control Auto rear viewing function. Button light: Red/Yellow/Green/No. Several touch sound You can change the background picture by yourself Virtual 6 disks CDC: V-6 disc changer memory (6 disc music can be memory in the unit while you are listening the music).
    Sa Pinas ba available to? have you bought? if you dont mind pa post naman ng review mo thanks saka how much pala inabot?

Tags for this Thread

GPS Navigation System [merged threads]