New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2382
    many new cars even pag wala kang tint, ang sama ng output. Pag naglagay ka even ng medium tint, naku 30-40% less na. A lighter tint would definitely help (I always suggest medium lang) but then again many of my clients dont want to be seen inside. Ako personally wala akong tint sa harap. Anyways retrofit + medium tint is a good combo.

Did another Forester FXT the other day. This car comes with stock HID but on reflectors. The stock bulbs is Philips 85122 D2R 4200k and Matsushita ballasts. Definitely better than halogens but this car has only medium tint and malaki na nabawas. So the owner asked me to install Stage2 using the stock ballasts but the bulbs we changed kasi 3 years na rin and meron nang crack yung isa. For those with dark tints, the fog retrofit is very big help. Makapal sa gitna and it really adds intensity. I installed 4 pairs last week and on all retros, very pleased yung mga clients. This Subby is running on Stage2 35w and 70mm fogs 35 also, 4300k.

Also, installed new type of shroud for this Forester:

mahirap fit nung 70mm fogs but we were able to do it

output:

fogs only

fogs and HL, projectors at LO beam

fogs and HL, projectors at HI and halogen Hi is also ON

I would take comparative output shots from the inside next time. Anyways, either you look at this from inside or from the outside, the lighting system is giving out more than 10,000 lumens on the road.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    ^i think it's time for a lighter tint.
    hahaha, actually excuse ko lang yung dark tint para i consider magpa retrofit.

mas mura nga naman mag palit ng tint

someone requested this, my 70mm fog projectors on Pajero FieldMaster

output is the same as the Forester above. Parehong fogs yan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oooh nice on the FM! That's a perennial problem of that SUV.

Good call on the fogs for dark tints. Dark tints do take away much of the intensity, and the fogs offset that by being low, wide and thick.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    When is the next meeting for all the people that GaryQ has retrofitted?

Parang light show.

another car straight from the casa and another first for us.

stage1 setup plus custom DRL for the new Kia Rio sedan:

The parklight area under the projector was converted into daylight running lights with 5 x 1w leds with individual optics

quad setup for BMW Z3

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    sir, pwede ho ba gawin yan sa headlight ng strada 2005, and fuego 2000 gustong gusto ko kaya lang medyo may kalumaan na mga ride ko pero gusto uri ng mga engine na ganito, anyway kailangan ba dalhin ang headlight dyan, nasa bohol po kasi ako pwede pa pm naman...salamat

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sir gary ok lang ba na retrofit ang fog ko sa pajero then naka philips extreme power me sa HL naka medium tint me

flying: sent you a PM

Paj699: Yup pwede and it will at least double your light output. What model yung Paj mo? Sa FieldMaster swak yung fog retrofit ko.