New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saka dito sa Pilipinas... dapat matuto tao na magplano ng kanilang travel routes... Like doing 2-3 things in your travel route para tipid sa gas...
    So true, dami tao dito talaga tamad to the core... 50meters nalalayuan na lakarin ampuch..

unfornately for me, pinakamalapit na sakayan eh mga 5km walk.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    commute na lang kung mag-isa ka lang sa sasakyan. pag medyo marami dadaanan saka sakay saka na lang magsasakyan. shorter trips pwede na bike or scoot dyan

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    time for diesel!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Switching to diesel doesn't change a thing, you'll still be consuming more fuel that in other countries, you're just using a cheaper fuel source. The ratio is still the same.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Can't afford gas simple solution don't own a car.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, eventually yan ang bagsak natin hehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ok sana ang bisikleta, kung may mga bike paths dito, kaso nga lang pag dating mo sa pupuntahan mo pawis pawis ka na

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Marikina lang meron hehe...

Actually I'm planning to bike to work nalang pag di na tagulan... pwede ako maligo sa Big Bert's hehe...

Bad trip lang puros paahon ang papuntang Ortigas Center hehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ahh, leg power. How else can u beat that. Europeans sanay dyan and encourages you to do the same. It becomes apparent and quite embarassing when you take a stroll with them. I can't believe how physically strong these people are. Inspite the odds we face locally, I'm sure we'll find a way. This thread may already had most of us pondering and perhaps see the bigger picture.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Do the math, driving in Manila is horrendous for fuel economy hehe.