New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    ^^ That's a bit dangerous dahil you'll eventually be breathing your own CO2. AC systems are designed to let outside air in kahit nakalagay sa recirculation mode. This is to guarantee at least a small amount of fresh air.
    "fresh air" is virtually non-existent in Manila hehehe
    personally, we used foam to cover up the vent. no problems encountered.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    natotouch ako.. ang daming sumagot.. ahahahaha

mutlimedia design is a first of its kind in the country, only being offered at CSB.. (I Heard that STI, APC and Ateneo Naga are now offerring it but pft) lol it's basically a combination of 2d/3d animation, graphic, video and sound design, fotography and video production - everything media).. i do freelance fashion design.. (maybe u cud refer me to someone? LOL)

anyway, i agree with someone who said na i shud get a brand new if im not really into mechanical stuff.. as i really cant imagine myself being all sweaty dunking my head inside the hood for a long time. (or changing tires) LOL.. My mom actually likes to get a mini car with efficient gas consumption... sorta like chevy spark, picanto or vios.. She's getting me one pra mag uwian ako sa haus since she wont spend as much money she pays for my rent near skul sa gas and maintenance daw.. (she has a point). LOL.

hmm.. maybe i shud tell my mom about really buying me a brand new one since she knows too well that i'm not about the mechanical stuff... LOL.

pra na rin sure na walang problem dba? kaso kulang ata sa funds e. LOLOL

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    by the way, pasintabi lang, if you guys know anyone looking for a family car, direct 'em here.. we're selling it for 680. nego. http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...?product=16483

thanks! mwah

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    boybi,
    I think naka on na recirculating air bago buksan yung auto climate control kaso kusang lumilipat sa fresh air mode.yung exalta din ng future sister in law ko ganun din problema.Common yata sa mga exalta.
    by the way bro, since your not mechanically inclined suggest ko to buy a brand new or almost brand new car, mga 1 to 2 yrs old ok na.Based on experience ko kasi before in buying 2nd hand cars I end up spending more sa repairs. Well needless to say Ive learned my lesson na kaya I dont buy cars which are more than 2 yrs old.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    oo nga e, ang tanga ko pa nman sa mga ganyan. i cant even tell where the radiator is. hahahahaha. my dad taught me how to change tires but none of his words stuck in my mind. clueless tlga. schoooffeeedd.

does anyone know the quotations of picanto A/T, spark and vios? would really be of great help.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    if you have the means to buy a brand new one, y not? pero di naman lahat ng 2nd hand cars above 2 yrs old are lemons. especially if well maintained. if your looking for a second hand car, i admit na dapat you know your way around cars or at least you know someone knowleadgble enough who'll guide you through car hunting...
    let's say you buy a brand new car, a sub-compact like what chariolkid mentioned (spark,vios,picanto, etc...). you pay a dp of 150k or more. then you have to endure paying monthly around say 14k-18k for 3 to 5 yrs. afterwhich your through paying, luma na rin oto mo. when in the other hand you could get relatively "new" 2nd hand unit (2 to 3yrs) for maybe 250k or less. then spent around 20-30k for repairs if there's any. you got a compact car w/ mix of comfort and performance na... even brand new cars, swertihan rin naman. remember the lemon '06 civic and city? daig pa yun ng 10 yr old car namin eh... of course brand new is brand new, what i'm trying to say is don't under estimate 2nd hand units.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^i get your point.. i dont have anything against pre owned cars too, if i just ever had the budget of buying a relatively new car ( a year or 2), i would.. hehehe. but anyway, i think mom isnt closing doors on the brand new option. as i have said, it wud greatly help if someone kind would post me quotations on getting picanto, spark and vios.. so i know what to tell her. heheheh mwah

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why don't you go with your mom and visit the dealers to get an accurate prices for the said cars? and at the same time to know the prevailaing interest rates? and monthly amortization, if you actually start going to places which you should be doing to begin with, then you will know all the answers to all your questions that you've been posting...

and the only thing you should tell your mom is what car you want then ask her to go with you to look at it.. problem solve...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ^ google is our friend...

check out their sites for the price:

www.kia.com.ph
    www.hondaphil.com
    www.generalmotors.com.ph

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ai nako ang sungit ni shadow d na lang ako magtatanong. hmp!

trick: thanks! but they dont have price listing for spark ho hum

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Tulooonng!!!