New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that one had the tail lamps, front and rear bumpers and grill changed to the newer ones. it should not be called 'SiR body'.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    in terms of body aesthetics, you can convert a old body EK civic (96-98) to
    look like the newer "World" edition of the EK civic (99-00) which is the body used by the SiR.

maraming nang nakagawa nyan. don't know why you want to do this though. doesn't improve handling or performance at all.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    aesthetic value? hehehe. well i havent decided which car to get pa nman... bsta for now, i think i'll go with exalta sta.. (as suppoerted by most peeps here- thanks!) but it seems hard to find one tho.. lahat na ata ng nasa buy and sell ay sold na. hmpness.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    different strokes for different folks sabi nga.

i'd rather put my money in improving performance or the interior.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    speaking of interior, i just cant seem to get over the SWEEET interior of exalta STA.. haha. call me outdated, pero it was just the other day that i first saw how it looks like. ang ganda pla. ahahahahahaha.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    magaling talaga gumawa ng interior ang Nissan. The Grandeur series has a very luxurious interior in comparison with it's competitors.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yea, it makes me wonder why other manufacturer's dont make luxurious interiors for their mid sized sedans.. like the exalta's... ang weird lang nung grandeur kc supposed to be high end dba, pero ang pangit lang tignan yung manual na tranny..

btw, as i have said, my kuya is looking for a sharkbody galant 99 model.. someone's selling me a v6 2002 galant.. same ichura lang yun dba? 350k.. mura na ba yon? semi set up daw, makinis pa.. kaso 2nd owner na xia.. 6 mo's nya plang nagamit.. bibili daw kc xia ng escape.. so mura na ba? and ilan sa tingin nyo fuel consumption ng 2002 galant v6?? kasi ndi nya daw chinecheck e so he cant answer my q's..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Isnt the exalta sta climate control na? heard some bad comments about the auto aircon of nissan, bumubukas automatically yung recirculating vent para mahabol yung na set na temperature.and driving in manila with all the smoke belching puv's that can be hazardous to your health. My friends sister is selling hers dahil nga dun, and hindi rin advisable may sunroof dito sa pinas dahil lumulutong yung rubber seals sa init ng araw and when it rains.... hehehe better bring an umbrella kahit nasa loob ka ng car. I came across 2 instances na tumutulo ang sunroof ng exalta.
    IMO, dagdag ka nalang ng konti or save up and buy the newer models kasi cars which are older than 5 years old are sure to give you problems kahit pa maingat yung last owner.Well, except german cars anyway which are built to last 10 years before major problems crops up

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a nissan patrol with auto climate control aircon, hindi lang siguro marunong gumamit sister ng friend mo. just press the recirculating button to put it to recirculate mode and the next time na i-auto mode ulit, hindi na sya babalik sa fresh air mode.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ok i officially cant relate now. LOL

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Tulooonng!!!