New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for your Question ill take the exalta...bang for the buck!

hear this, why not ask kuya nag mag preowned na rin siya paghatian ninyo ang budgets ninyo...

kung may 800 budget siya tapos ikaw 300 then tig 550 kayo...

05 na altis na yan!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by charriolkid View Post
    one more thing, what's with tsikoters and the "sunrooff"?? haha i noticed all u guys relate urselves and the thing with such delight?

i dont get it.. it's just glass w/c happens to open up? LOL..
    Because the Exalta with the moonroof is the STA grade (top of the line) with all the other goodies.

Makinis means inalagaan. Not just the paint. Check underhood, under the carpet, under the car, etc. Check that everything works and that there are no signs that the vehicle has been abused by the previous owner.

Granting that no car will be 'perfect'. At least get one whose problems are easily solveable for you (solveable is relative, what may be an easy problem for you might already be a major issue for me).
    Last edited by OTEP; September 30th, 2006 at 03:52 PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    naiiyak ako.. you have all been helpful.. bka kunin na kayo ni Lord.. lols.

is the "moonroof" the sole difference between the STA and SLA? and if you were asked, can you do without the moonroof?

pag sinabi bang 8-9km/liter city driving malakas na sa gas yun?

and i know cream yung leather at interior ng exalta, what if may mga "dark spots" on some places ng leather, naaalis ba xia?

my brother is actually buying a pre-owned car too. Galant 98/99. yung sharkbody ba yun? hehe. Initial plan was mom's buying me a chevy spark/optra, then she changed her mind since she doesnt want to pay installment anymore since according to her, she "has a lot going on"..

so ayun. ho-hum.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    STA has leather seats, better audio equipment, foglamps, etc. Not sure about other equipment differences. It's easy to do without the moonroof but STA and SLA prices are so close to each other, going to an SLA hardly seems worth it.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    go for the exalta bro, but i think the top of the line model is only a/t? tama ba? but it depends sa taste mo.. accord has a wide body, class tignan.. IMO, mas gusto ko yng mid sized sedan, yng kahit saan pwede maski sa mga narrow roads or eskinita kasya..hehehehe..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^thanks space invader..i actually prefer automatic.. ayoko na bumalik sa manual. trafic nman kc lagi. lols. and i dont think maganda tignan if manual tas ang ganda ng interior nung car?

seems like everyone thinks exalta STA is a wiser choice than the executive sedan accord vti97...i grabbed the latest issue of buy and selll and i saw some exaltas for sale... didnt know there's "exalta grandeur"?? isnt STA supposed to be the high end model?

confused.

exalta sla 2000 - 238k a/t
    exalta sta 2000 - 290k (white nga lang gs2 ko sna black LOL)
    exalta sta 2000 - 285k
    exalta grandeur 2002 - 330k 43k mileage

pag sinabing negotiable, magkano dapat tawad? pwede bang ihataw sa less 50k? LOLOLOL

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Exalta Grandeur is no longer based on the B14 chassis. Iba na ang body niya from the STA/SLA Exaltas. N16 na ang chassis ng Grandeur. It is part of the 2nd generation Exalta which has a different way of naming the various trim levels.

Btw, N16 pa din ang current Sentra na binebenta sa Nissan dealers.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw meron akong alam na granduer EXALTA (N16body)
    pm mo na lang ako

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    STA/SLA Exaltas are the old body. While the exalta grandeur is the newer body.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    aaah.. prang wala nmang pagkakaiba on the outside kasi.. i saw some pics na..

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Tulooonng!!!