New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    di ako bias.. pero mas ok performance ng everest eh..

everest na yan..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    The Montero Sport & Fortuner has a higher horsepower rating at 163 hp compared to the everest.. The everest only has a higher torque at 380 Nm..

The MS also has a Hybrid LSD ..
    Sir pinaganda lang po ung word na LSD ng MS para maging mas hi tech LSD parin po xa at hindi advance katulad ng mga american truck and SUV na may Differential locking system ung dito sa pinas puro slip differential
    lang pag nagaka differential locking system d2 masmahal ang magiging presyo ng mga sasakyan na yan..you can watch it at YOUTUBE

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    if you're up on mountainous or hilly roads, i'd get the everest but on the rougher terrain, i'd pick the MS
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Off road performance dito tol wala pa ako nakita na EVEREST sa bundok hindi siya pumatok dito sa thailand hehehehehhehe but for MS yup we have some friends na ginagamit sa bundok ang rig nila.

Interior and exterior mas gusto ko pa din ang MS but the EVEREST is macho at malaki hehehehehehhehe.
    Of course, you won't. Thailand is a large valley. There are no mountains, only low hills. The mountains are only along the borders with the other countries. I traveled for 10 hours from Bangkok all the way to Chiang Mai in the north and it was flat terrain all the way. It was only when we reached Chiang Mai that we saw a mountain -- and not even a tall one, at that.

You will never find these heights in Thailand unless you go to the border areas:

or this...

or this...

or this...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by FWC View Post
    Of course, you won't. Thailand is a large valley. There are no mountains, only low hills. The mountains are only along the borders with the other countries. I traveled for 10 hours from Bangkok all the way to Chiang Mai in the north and it was flat terrain all the way. It was only when we reached Chiang Mai that we saw a mountain -- and not even a tall one, at that.

You will never find these heights in Thailand unless you go to the border areas:
    Tol bago mag salita na walang bundok dito pwede alamin mo muna ang sinasabi mo. Chang Mai is just one of the provinces. Make a research and find out muna before you make a comment, not just what you see in the highway or on the road.

Maybe you just want your everest to be noticed, okay got to agree mukang 4wheeler ka nga kasi me picture ka na nasa bundok. Being a 4wheeler and commenting about a truck's performance in a diffrent terrain is a big deal, its not just that the everest is not good dito because it's simply not good.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Maybe you just want your everest to be noticed, okay got to agree mukang 4wheeler ka nga kasi me picture ka na nasa bundok. Being a 4wheeler and commenting about a truck's performance in a diffrent terrain is a big deal, its not just that the everest is not good dito because it's simply not good.
    :massmoon:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Tol bago mag salita na walang bundok dito pwede alamin mo muna ang sinasabi mo. Chang Mai is just one of the provinces. Make a research and find out muna before you make a comment, not just what you see in the highway or on the road.

You want research? How about this:

"Thailand is comprised of a large central plain, with the Khorat Plateau in the east and some mountains elsewhere, particularly at the borders of Burma, Cambodia, and Malaysia. Highest point is at Doi Inthanon which is 2,576 meters above sea level."

Compare this with the highest peak in Luzon (Mt. Pulag) which is 2,922 meters high and you'll see the difference. Their highest point in Thailand is even just comparable to Mt. Tapulao in Zambales.

I did not refer only to Chiang Mai. What I wrote was that I traveled for ten (10) hours from Bangkok in the south to Chiang Mai in the north and all I see were open plains. No high mountains at all. In the Philippines, get out of Manila and in a couple of hours, you can be in the mountains of Sierra Madre in the east, or the Batangas mountains in the south, or the Zambales peaks in the nortwest. Move just a little bit father north and you would be in the Cordilleras or the Caraballo mountains.

You can't conclude that the Everest "is simply not good" because you have not seen one at the trails or the mountains in Thailand. If that is your premise, then by the same token, would you accept it if I say that the MS is not good because I have not seen one yet in the trails and mountains here in the Philippines?

Peace bro! Merry Christmas.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hahahahahahaha i can see that you dont have an idea about 4wheeling hehehehehe any way peace bro.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Padaan...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdvEIMq6vGI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdvEIMq6vGI[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mGvInhDDbU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mGvInhDDbU[/ame]
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hahahahahahaha i can see that you dont have an idea about 4wheeling hehehehehe any way peace bro.

:ooops: FWC has no idea about 4wheeling? :rofl:

veterano na yan sir..

sobrang dami na napagdaanan everest niyang si fwc.

Happy New Year to all.. :party:

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
MONTERO SPORT or FORD EVEREST