hi guys. now ready to get a new suv after the hectic holidays. pajero vs explorer 2.3. same price, i like both their looks.. concerns:
pajero: since it is going to be discontinued, im wondering about maintenance or parts availability down the road as i plan to keep it for about 6yrs. on the other hand, being discontinued, it would mean it will never get outdated as against a newer model pajero. of course pajero's durability is proven so thats also a plus vs. its design and interiors which is admittedly old already.

explorer: old issues such as FC(sold my 07 explorer last year after getting an everest) or ford service and reliability although did not personally experience any probs with my explorer before except for the aircon. but again the looks and the interiors of the explorer are so much more refined that FC concerns are easily overlooked. am just thinking that by late next year, a new look/model explorer will come out so it will become outdated as against the newer model. while with the pajero, this wont happen..
if it would matter, we currently have 3 cars: e90, mirage g4, 16 everest.. probably sell the everest as 2suvs will be tight for our 3 car garage. dont want to parkanymore on the street like what happened before parang bilis mag fade ng paint.

pardon the lengthy post but have been thinking about this since oct and i cant seem to decide. thanks in advance!