New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,300
    #21
    Thats a good alternative. The prado is a bruiser and a looker. Its got presence.

    Since your everest is still very new, i would sell the e90 and replace that with the Prado.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; January 29th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    200
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Thats a good alternative. The prado is a bruiser and a looker. Its got presence.

    Since your everest is still very new, i would sell the e90 and replace that with the Prado.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ah but i cant sell it, my toy.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    200
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Thats a good alternative. The prado is a bruiser and a looker. Its got presence.

    Since your everest is still very new, i would sell the e90 and replace that with the Prado.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ah but i cant sell it, my toy.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    200
    #24
    will try to post the everst at the online sites. see if there are any takers. if you see the white one with xd mags and rhino crossbars yun na yun. thanks for the replies guys!

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,855
    #25
    Toyota Prado? ... add a little more and you can get the Toyota Land Cruiser ... now that would be good enough to replace the Ford Everest and also the Ford Explorer ...

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,300
    #26
    Yeah hehe. LC is da king of Toyota's

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,332
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Toyota Prado? ... add a little more and you can get the Toyota Land Cruiser ... now that would be good enough to replace the Ford Everest and also the Ford Explorer ...
    The LC200 costs 1.5M more than the V6 Prado. Put differently, that's worth 1.5 Prados.

    I don't think that's "a little more".

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,855
    #28
    Price difference is actually less than 500T ... 3.934M vs 4.455M ... both diesel AT ...

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,300
    #29
    Jut has a point. And the premium version is like 1.9m more

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,332
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Price difference is actually less than 500T ... 3.934M vs 4.455M ... both diesel AT ...
    The TS has clearly stated that he's looking at the 3M Prado V6 and not the more expensive diesel. 😊

    Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    left field choice, sell the everest first then get a prado albeit gas only. diesel variant i think is out of budget


    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

17 pajero vs 17 explorer 2.3