New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    How about this po mga ka-tsikot?

Toyota Altis V 2010 model For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) Toyota Altis V 2010 model On OLX

Already driving a 2003 Altis pero ito talaga ang preferred Altis model ko. Sakto pa ang kulay at mukhang makinis pa naman. Tama lang ba ang presyo for a Toyota Altis 2010 1.6V? Tingin nyo private seller ito or a 2nd hand shop?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mahal for a 5yr old car.. try looking from bank repo minsan mas mura pa sa 2nd hand market plus minsan halos bago pa talaga.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Mahal for a 5yr old car.. try looking from bank repo minsan mas mura pa sa 2nd hand market plus minsan halos bago pa talaga.
    errr.. what's a fair market price for such a car, sir?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    errr.. what's a fair market price for such a car, sir?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papsee24 View Post
    Gud day mga ka tsikot.. Balak ko po bumili ng car na pasok sa 100k budget.. Hingi po aq ng idea sa mga expert.. Hrap kasi pumili sa 4 n to Lancer / Sentra / corolla / honda.. .. Anu po ba jan ung mtipid sa gas tsaka ung ok humtak din sana.. New lang mgkkaron ng car kaya wala po aq idea sa mga car .. Thanks in advnce sa mga ssgot
    [/QUOTE]

a 90's corolla gli or sentra eccs in good condition. proven to be matibay (my opinion) at maraming piyesa. and EFIs are generally more reliable than carburatored cars.
    you can research to death in the internet, but the bottom line is, a used car is a used car, and you will have your share of surprises. so have some cash left over for them.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    parehas tayo sir... naghahanap din ako... 100k lang din budget ko....balak ko automatic na gli corolla..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    mga sir madali poba i maintain toyota corolla gli automatic..?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by masterv View Post

Compared to other brands? Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by masterv View Post

Compared to other brands? Yes!!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Mag ingat lng sa mga scammer online,, I'm inquiring about used pick up truck and I got response like is:

HI
    I have just received your request on the sale of my car 2002 Isuzu Fuego 4×4 Automatic Diesel . price php160000 It is in very good condition and has no mechanical problems. Car always well maintained. Absolutely no repairs needed. My car has never had any accident. Moreover, all these documents are OK. As a feature,
    some description of my car
    2002 Isuzu Fuego 4×4 Automatic Diesel
    black color
    diesel engine
    4×4
    automatic transmission
    with bedliner
    sports edition
    WEDENSDAY coding / end plate 5
    all power
    I am eligible for retirement in January and I just joined my wife state function abroad. We will return to the country in November 2016 and this is the reason why the car was for sale. Before my trip, I gave the car to a carrier in the country who will deliver it to you. If you are interested, leave me your contact information so that I transmit to the carrier who will contact you for a visit to your home without shipping costs. You'll have only php160000 to pay for the price of my car to delivery after testing the car and check all its papers.If you are interested to our proposition, please let your following address:

Family name............................................
    First name..............................................
    Addess............................................ ......
    Zip code.............................................. .
    City.............................................. ......
    Telephone number...........................
    I'm waiting for your detail
    Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Mag ingat lng sa mga scammer online,, I'm inquiring about used pick up truck and I got response like is:

HI
    I have just received your request on the sale of my car 2002 Isuzu Fuego 4×4 Automatic Diesel . price php160000 It is in very good condition and has no mechanical problems. Car always well maintained. Absolutely no repairs needed. My car has never had any accident. Moreover, all these documents are OK. As a feature,
    black color
    diesel engine
    4×4
    automatic transmission
    with bedliner
    sports edition
    all power
    I am eligible for retirement in January and I just joined my wife state function abroad. We will return to the country in November 2016 and this is the reason why the car was for sale. Before my trip, I gave the car to a carrier in the country who will deliver it to you. If you are interested, leave me your contact information so that I transmit to the carrier who will contact you for a visit to your home without shipping costs. You'll have only php160000 to pay for the price of my car to delivery after testing the car and check all its papers.If you are interested to our proposition, please let your following address:

Thanks.

pangatlo nang response na ganito kesyo papadala yung sasakyan then send lng yung bayad

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [q

Quote Originally Posted by mandie777 View Post

HI
    black color
    diesel engine
    4×4
    automatic transmission
    with bedliner
    sports edition
    all power

Thanks.
    hah!
    ilang taon na itong scam na ito! hanggang ngayon.. kumikita pa kaya..?
    my suggestion... if you can't see seller face to face, pass it up.
    if he is not willing to sell it to you from his house, so you will know where he lives, pass it up.

isipin nyo...
    if it is as good as you think it is, his katiwala would already have bought it for himself and re-sold it for a handsome profit.

dati pa nga, ay may picture pa ng magarang sasakyan niya..
    Last edited by dr. d; September 6th, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Help! Buying On 2nd Hand Car Shops or Buying On Private Sellers Online?