New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013

I really need help about this matter.
    As i remember that i post a thread about my plan to buy 2nd hand car.
    Pero naatras kasi nagpunta kami Gensan pero imbes na 2nd hand Car bilhin dun lupa nabili ko.
    Now we are back here in Baguio City at kailangan ko talaga car gamitin lang para sundo at hatid sa anak ko sa school.
    Dami seller dito ng 2nd hand cars but medyo mahal presyuhan,kaya gusto ko sana sa Manila makabili.
    Pag sa private seller kailangan pa ng time to check the unit to the place ng seller so hassle sa part ko kasi Baguio City pa manggaling.
    Ok ba tumingin sa 2nd hand shops ng car unti atleast dami makikita on one way kesa paisa-isa bisitahin ang mga places ng private seller from selling sites?
    Help naman po at saang mga 2nd Hand Car Shop/Shop name medyo ok mag check ng mga unit na nasa price range lang ng 100,000 php to 150,000 php?
    Sensiya na medyo mahaba na ang messages ng thread na ito
    More Power Po Mga ka Tsikoteers!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Eto nga pala mga choices ko icheck mga seller online sila here in Baguio and some in Manila pa.
    Price is 120,000 php Toyota Corolla XL 1997 Manual
    toyota-corolla-xl-all-stock-7639653077.jpg
    Price is 140,000 php Ford Lynx 2000 Manual
    ford-lynx-00-6149191476.jpg
    Price is 130,000 php Toyota Corolla GLi Efi 1995 Manual
    toyota-gli-efi-6782042074.jpg
    Last edited by tantra2gadget; April 20th, 2014 at 08:29 PM. Reason: not complete yet

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Lahat nga pala yan puro dito Baguio City available pero mas madami kasi mas mura sa Manila na ipos ko mamaya mula sa mga private seller online.
    Thanks sa mga mag popost ng advice

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what you are buying when you go to the used car stores, is convenience. and convenience costs.
    but one thing i have learned... never rush.
    take your time. they are the ones in a rush.
    and before you leap into that seeming cheap buy, keep in mind that there is usually a good reason why that car is selling cheap. and you do not want to be the one to find out why, too late..
    mag-taxi ka muna..

my 90 centavos' worth:
    1. do not rush.
    2. more basic models usually have less bugs in them, than the higher end variants..
    3. look at your prospects in broad daylight, not in the dark.
    4. if you don't know how to evaluate cars, look for a friend who knows how. pay him even, just to go with you. your little investment may save you headaches later.
    5. buy the more expensive, newer unit you can afford. it will usually have less problems than the cheaper ones..

tip: for some reason, used sentras have a cheaper asking price than comparable corollas...
    Last edited by dr. d; April 20th, 2014 at 09:37 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    minsan mas honest ang private seller. you just need to ask the right questions. yung 2nd hand dealer kasi is only interested in making a sale. yung private seller may probably just want to upgrade or dispose the car.

my suggestion is regardless if you buy from direct seller or 2nd hand dealer, always bring a trusted mechanic and do your research bago bumili.

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Used car dealers and salesmen will most likely tamper with the odometer.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Thanks Dr.D I will note all of that pointers before i choose the right 2nd hand car i will buy.
    Yun na kasi sagad ng budget ko kaya di na makaya maghanap pa ng lampas pa sa 150k.
    Ok naman magtaxi pero we are now little far from the main city of Baguio kaya kailangan na magkaroon ng panghatid at sundo na service.
    Sayang din kasi ang 75-90 pesos every hatid sundo everyday Monday to Friday malaking pera din kasi yun pag whole school year.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what you are buying when you go to the used car stores, is convenience. and convenience costs.
    but one thing i have learned... never rush.
    take your time. they are the ones in a rush.
    and before you leap into that seeming cheap buy, keep in mind that there is usually a good reason why that car is selling cheap. and you do not want to be the one to find out why, too late..
    mag-taxi ka muna..

my 90 centavos' worth:
    1. do not rush.
    2. more basic models usually have less bugs in them, than the higher end variants..
    3. look at your prospects in broad daylight, not in the dark.
    4. if you don't know how to evaluate cars, look for a friend who knows how. pay him even, just to go with you. your little investment may save you headaches later.
    5. buy the more expensive, newer unit you can afford. it will usually have less problems than the cheaper ones..

tip: for some reason, used sentras have a cheaper asking price than comparable corollas...
    Ok pa ba mga ito sa price nila all are Nissan's brand Car?
    Nissan Sentra - 97 | Cars for sale Quezon City | AyosDito.ph

Nissan Sentra 1998 | Cars for sale Pampanga | AyosDito.ph

Nissan Sentra Series3 Super Saloon | Cars for sale Bulacan | AyosDito.ph

Nissan Sentra - 99 | Cars for sale Bulacan | AyosDito.ph

Nissan series 3 super saloon | Cars for sale Pampanga | AyosDito.ph

Nissan Sentra - 98 | Cars for sale Pampanga | AyosDito.ph

Sensiya na masyado madami,hehehehe
    Gusto ko kasi before mag pasukan mabili na din at magsasama ako ng mekaniko pag tiningnan lahat ng yan...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    How about Kia Rio po?
    Ok din ba and about parts available madali ba hanapin and mura lang?

Kia rio 2002 | Cars for sale Bulacan | AyosDito.ph

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the bright red sentra and blue sentra look "good". the others have too much mileage on them. the box sentra is, to me, out of the question. one of the cars is a bayan seller yata..
    i used to have a sentra. good experience, hence my bias..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Thanks so much for the suggestion Sir Dr. D
    Before this month ends tingnan ko yung red sentra and blue at magsasama ako ng mechanic to be sure if ok pa din bilhin ang mga used car
    Then magtabi din ako another budget for future problems and if may palitin or paayusin sa unit na mapili ko magawa agad
    More Power Po Mga Tsikoteers
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the bright red sentra and blue sentra look "good". the others have too much mileage on them. the box sentra is, to me, out of the question. one of the cars is a bayan seller yata..
    i used to have a sentra. good experience, hence my bias..

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Help! Buying On 2nd Hand Car Shops or Buying On Private Sellers Online?