New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedamz View Post
    Nighthawk black po sir...
    Hi, I have the same color and car. I chose super black sides and rear, medium dark in front, thats because h.i.d.s are installed hence no problem when driving at night. But to be safe, I suggest medium dark all over , looks dark from the outside but light from the inside. I dont suggest going for magic tints as it will cause reflection, hence makes the car look smaller. You could visit the store and take a look at my car to judge if you need the same or lighter.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcars View Post
    Hi, I have the same color and car. I chose super black sides and rear, medium dark in front, thats because h.i.d.s are installed hence no problem when driving at night. But to be safe, I suggest medium dark all over , looks dark from the outside but light from the inside. I dont suggest going for magic tints as it will cause reflection, hence makes the car look smaller. You could visit the store and take a look at my car to judge if you need the same or lighter.
    thanks po sir LA... i actually had my car tinted last friday pa! and same po yung nilagay ko sa first suggestion nyo, i had superblack sa sides and back then medium black sa front. i have to say... i made the right decision and i'm very satisfied with the looks which IMO made the car look badass!

Ok nman sya sa gabii... i have no problems with it. i'll post some pics later...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *mikedamz,

Magkano inabot nyang sa iyo?

Anong brand nga pala yan?

*LACars,

Sir gusto ko din nung parang kay mikedamz (super black sides, medium dark windshield front and back).

Magkano ba sa Mazda3 2.0 pag 3M?

Hindi naman po tatamaan yung mga defoggers diba?

+++++

Another thing is magkano ba para sa honda city type z. Magic neutral lahat.

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    * a4Tech

Sungard yung brand na napili ko kase medyo mura lang while maganda parin ang quality... I really like their black colour kasi medyo glossy. 4,295 lahat ang gastos ko...

here are some of the pics i took kanina Lang... i put a white cloth sa edge nang dash so you have an idea how dark it looks outside... pero pag Gabi wala talagang kita kahit at the middle of the day.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How about sa maroon na car? Ano bagay at magandang tint?
    Gusto ko hindi mahirap visibility pag gabi.. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got friend's new red Vios tinted sa Mayapis Makati last saturday. Yung shop named 7 something (i forgot). Nice lady and yung nagkabit nang tint. Helpful and mabait tsaka may tint room sila, aircon pa. SunGuard Super black around then medium black sa windshield. Got it for P2300. Ok na ba yung price? So far ok.
    Last edited by edzzz; February 19th, 2008 at 02:01 AM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    for me the best car tint is 3M Crystalline - lifetime warranty pa. yung V-Cool is 5 years warranty lang.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by a4Tech View Post
    *mikedamz,

Magkano inabot nyang sa iyo?

Anong brand nga pala yan?

*LACars,

Sir gusto ko din nung parang kay mikedamz (super black sides, medium dark windshield front and back).

Magkano ba sa Mazda3 2.0 pag 3M?

Hindi naman po tatamaan yung mga defoggers diba?

+++++

Another thing is magkano ba para sa honda city type z. Magic neutral lahat.

Thanks.

Mazda 3 and Honda Type Z

Solargard 4,400.00
    3M CS Panther 4,200.00
    3M Fx St 3,600.00
    Sungard 3,800.00

All prices include full front, sides and rear. Free removal of old tint. All tints are applied in our dust free, environmentally controlled tint room.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    This is my ride, projector headlights changed the look with the dark tint:
    added the body kit:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcars View Post
    This is my ride, projector headlights changed the look with the dark tint:
    added the body kit:

nice car.. sir hindi po ba overkill when dark tints are used on a black car? some use magic tints para meron dw contrast...or it depends on the preference of the owner..

What's the best car tint brand and color?