New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Ngek! Naalala ko nung 1995 nang huling sumakay ako ng PAL going to Kuwait via Dubai. Super delayed. Back and forth. Mga Pinay na Flight Stewardess napakasuplada. Hihingi ka lang ng tubig, nakasimangot pa. Pero kapag puti ang nanghingi, todo smile. Since that, di na ko sumakay ng PAL.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: we share the same sentiments bro. that's why i will never give my business to PAL ever again...buti na lang mayroon ibang alternatives sa domestic flights sa Pilipinas (Cebu Pacific and SeaAir).

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    singapore airlines

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    To be fair, the Asian leg of most NW flights are composed mainly of younger cabin crew members. It's the North American part that seems to be full of grannies. I don't have anything against older citizens. It was just an observation.
    i think they are required to conform to the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of the US, which prohibits them from screening employees based on age, ***, religion, etc. kaya marami sa kanila ang matanda or overweight...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in my personal experience, traveling in Asia or Europe is a no-brainer if flights are available and cost is no object. Singapore Air and Virgin Airways (UK), respectively. domestic US, the options are not great, but Southwest and JetBlue are at the top of my list.

we actually commissioned some independent market research for my company (we are not an airline but we needed the info for something) on who has the highest customer satisfaction - the winners in our study were Southwest (US) and Singapore Airlines (international)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as much as possible we really prefer PAL, bec it's our flag carrier pero talagang nakakbwisit yun delay nila, last na delay namin if from sydney-manila, 12 hrs yata ang delay time...food stub lang ang binigay so ngayon we prefer CX..in all our flights, one time na delay din ang CX ffrom rom CA-mnl, they gave us hotel rooms + food stub+tapos free na yun excess baggage namin..so pwede da...we save around $600, 'coz $150/excess bagage ang singil nila...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i'd like to patronize our own flag carrier as much as possible, but their customer service is mediocre at best and the flight attendants are prejudice towards their own people while they are very accommodating to white travelers...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    if regional sa PAL ako....no choice

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano ba talaga ang mga causes ng flight delays ng PAL? Technical, mechanical problems? Limited no. of units? Sirain ba talaga ang PAL? O talagang naging habit na nilang i-delay ang mga flights. Nakakabwisit na kasi itong airline na ito. Sorry na lang po, kasi flag carrier pa naman natin ito, sana "patronize our own", pero, sagwa talaga ng serbisyo nila.

Sana may taga PAL dito sa Tsikot at masagot ang mga ka-PAL-pakan nila.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kaya nga PAL - Plane Always Late

so far nasubukan ko eh:

Qantas
    PAL
    SeaAir

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    for asian flights CX.. had a bad experience with sing air mnl-sgp the stewardess was grouchy and i was in bus. class. malaysian air is so-so. rode in an emirates to taiwan... plane was new and stewardess are pretty .

for mnl-usa still cx... pal planes are old, they dont offer as much amenities as other airlines (bus. class); had a bad experience with northwest... narita-mnl leg... there was a snow storm and they didnt tell us earlier that the flight would be cancelled. so the airport was already close by the time they told us... everyone had to sleep on uncomfortable benches, if they tiold us earlier we could've booked in a hotel, i guess they were to cheap to book us in a hotel.

for continental US flights definitely jet blue... can't beat the price, live tv shows, leather seats, easy check in procedure... the only drawback is the cities they service are limited still...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Which Airline Do you Prefer?