New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 190 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    na congest na yong pentium 1 computer nila sa dami ng gumamit nito holiday, either makalusot ka libre, o bigla mag bawas yan in the future...
    Hehe muka nga...

I just finished talking to them via hotline... confirmed na may system problem daw sila

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

I'm interested in having the RFID installed. I downloaded the application form plus other documents and noted that there's an auto-charge option to a credit card. Is anyone using this? If I indicate that the RFID be loaded once it breaches a certain balance, is the loading done instantly? For example, if the threshold amount is 1,000, pag naging 999 pesos ang balance after I exit, when I re-enter SLEX a few minutes later, na re-load na ba sya? I'm just trying to decide if puwedeng 500 ang threshold amount ko.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    I'm interested in having the RFID installed. I downloaded the application form plus other documents and noted that there's an auto-charge option to a credit card. Is anyone using this? If I indicate that the RFID be loaded once it breaches a certain balance, is the loading done instantly? For example, if the threshold amount is 1,000, pag naging 999 pesos ang balance after I exit, when I re-enter SLEX a few minutes later, na re-load na ba sya? I'm just trying to decide if puwedeng 500 ang threshold amount ko.
    ok lang kahit 500

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yes on the auto charge to the credit card.

Another yes on the auto load when you hit the minimum balance set.

I have both.

BTW, you can have one account (only) for all your vehicles. I have this too. Cool!!!

Thank you CVT and MR_BIG18. Wala na pala installation sa Shell stations - Petron na. I'm planning to go to the Pasig Petron station soon to see if I can have RFID installed.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Thank you CVT and MR_BIG18. Wala na pala installation sa Shell stations - Petron na. I'm planning to go to the Pasig Petron station soon to see if I can have RFID installed.
    One more thing bro,- and this could also be to your benefit,- the SLEX RFID also works for the NAIA Skyway/Expressway.... Am using them there, too .....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.6K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

The Skyway SLEX RFID website is under maintenance, so I went to the Sweep website to find accredited Petron gas stations which install the RFID. The Petron station in Shaw near Capitol 8 was listed. So off I went kanina, and I was told they no longer installed RFIDs there. Grrr.. Sa Bicutan na lang daw.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The Skyway SLEX RFID website is under maintenance, so I went to the Sweep website to find accredited Petron gas stations which install the RFID. The Petron station in Shaw near Capitol 8 was listed. So off I went kanina, and I was told they no longer installed RFIDs there. Grrr.. Sa Bicutan na lang daw.
    Bro kung sarado pa rin ang Bicutan, magsara na lang kamo sila!!! 😉

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mga boss, kapag kukuha po ba ng RFID, pwedeng Invoice lang muna instead of ORCR if di pa available? Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash93 View Post
    Mga boss, kapag kukuha po ba ng RFID, pwedeng Invoice lang muna instead of ORCR if di pa available? Thanks!
    Pwede, sir.