New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 190 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Where is NAIA expressway hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    The one that connects T1 T2 T3(Dec2016) to Macapagal Ave, SLEX and Skyway...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    And so slexrfid charged me again for a trip that I did not make!

It was a trip from Carmona entry to C5 exit at LN 8 early in the morning. I was charged a similar trip last August and contested it but I did not get any reply from customer care. After checking my previous statements I found out that I never pass thru this C5 North Exit, LN 8.

I was able to talk with customer care this morning and he informed me that it will take 7 to 15 days for their audit team to verify this incorrect charging.

I am wary that my complaint will not be resolved again.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.aids View Post
    AFAIK, pwede naman na mabilis, pero delikado kasi may mga merging lanes dun sa entry. I slow down to around 30kph.

Yung sa tint, pwede mo namang unang ipadikit yung rfid sticker para di sya matakpan ng vkool. Yung experience ko with the headlight sticker (office rfid), madali syang masira kasi exposed.

I don't know where the readers are located but it should look something like this:

Hi sir, I have a question have you tried putting your rfid in the windshield then overlap with newly installed vkool tint? How was it? Is it working 100%? Thank you

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by ejcoolz View Post
    Hi sir, I have a question have you tried putting your rfid in the windshield then overlap with newly installed vkool tint? How was it? Is it working 100%? Thank you
    Bro- If the RFID tag is on the windshield,- then it should work almost all of the times. And you have a card which you can present to the teller if it doesn't.

I guess the question is,- how would be the vcool tint adhesion to the windshield, since there's approximately a square inch (of contiguous) area of the RFID tag?

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro- If the RFID tag is on the windshield,- then it should work almost all of the times. And you have a card which you can present to the teller if it doesn't.

I guess the question is,- how would be the vcool tint adhesion to the windshield, since there's approximately a square inch (of contiguous) area of the RFID tag?

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Thank you bro for answering my question. 👍🏼
    If I gonna let them install the rfid tag on car windshield. And putting the vkool tint(VK Series) on the back of tag after. I hope it works out well. 😊

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ejcoolz View Post
    Thank you bro for answering my question. 👍🏼
    If I gonna let them install the rfid tag on car windshield. And putting the vkool tint(VK Series) on the back of tag after. I hope it works out well. 😊

I had rfid installed before I had my car tinted with v-kool K series last month. When I went south this weekend, the rfid was not read. I'm thinking of having the rfid replaced, which I think got damaged while installing the tint. Pero if you check superficially, wala talaga damage.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by payaso_loco View Post
    I had rfid installed before I had my car tinted with v-kool K series last month. When I went south this weekend, the rfid was not read. I'm thinking of having the rfid replaced, which I think got damaged while installing the tint. Pero if you check superficially, wala talaga damage.
    tell us what the rfid guys say, po.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    i have a vk70 on mine, i opted to have it installed on the headlights...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The RFID tag on Fiesta is on the windshield but it's on the headlight for my Forester. I use Platinum medium tint on my Fiesta.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i have a vk70 on mine, i opted to have it installed on the headlights...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    errr... hindi kaya, maluto ng init yan?