New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 190 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^same question. I want to have mine changed. Hindi pantay left side and right side HL rfids. Nakaka OC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Anyone tried registering a new vehicle under the same RFID account? Or will they create a new one? TIA

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Anyone tried registering a new vehicle under the same RFID account? Or will they create a new one? TIA

Possible to have multiple vehicles in one account. We have two in ours. HTH

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post

There's a form you just download from their website for adding vehicles to your account. I just did that the other day and brought my vehicle to the Shell in Magallenes. Took about 10 minutes for them to process and apply the rfid to my windshield.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Neat! Thanks for the quick response guys. I'll check the form immediately.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    hindi na unless gamit mo tint 3m na di pwede may pang test naman sya kung pwede tint mo. tint ko 3m naman pwede.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Just went to get one yesterday afternoon. Walang tester sa Shell Magallanes. Also, they only have the windshield RFID stickers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Expect once the new system sets in

Lipat traffic build-up sa meh Hillsborough to Nichols :lol:

===

Skyway to open northbound toll plaza to help ease traffic
    AUTO NEWS
    Newly completed northbound runway toll plaza in Skyway to open January 26
    by Eric Tipan
    January 16, 2018 08:32

In a bid to decrease vehicular traffic that builds up along the Skyway on-ramp after Alabang, the operator of the elevated expressway is set to open a new runway toll plaza on January 26.

Skyway O&M Corporation has just announced that a new toll plaza situated near the NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) on-ramp will consist of three lanes dedicated to the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) system and four lanes with up to five tellers per lane to accommodate cash payment.

When the newly completed runway toll plaza opens on January 26, toll collection along the northbound lane of the Skyway from Alabang will operate under the following protocol:

• Vehicles using ETC RFID (radio-frequency identification) stickers from Alabang, Dr. A. Santos (Sucat) and Dona Soledad (Bicutan) will continue to use the RFID lanes at entry points and exit at the dedicated ‘ETC’ lanes at the new toll plaza.
    • Motorists making cash payment from Alabang and further down along the South Luzon Expressway shall now simply pass through the Alabang elevated toll plaza. Their payment will be processed at the ‘Cash’ lanes of the new runway toll plaza.
    • Vehicles from Sucat and Bicutan headed northbound and paying cash will be processed upon entry to the Skyway to reduce build-up of vehicles at the toll plaza. They will be given a QR-coded stub, which they are to hand to the teller upon exit of the Skyway, along with the receipt.

The Skyway management is expecting confusion with the new system in its first few days of implementation but is confident that this will increase payment and processing times in the long run.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Just passed by Shell Magallanes to have my RFID replaced. Ubos na daw ang Class 1 stickers and new stock will be available next month.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Slight OT: New Skyway NB Toll Plaza aka Runway will open this coming Saturday

From Pinoy Joyride

Last edited by absinthe; January 25th, 2018 at 10:11 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^
    buti Saturday ang first day of implementation kung Monday yan grabe ang traffic siguro
    dinagdagan ng isa pa ang ETC lane only sa on ramp ng Bicutan