New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    pwede naman po magpakabit ng RFID sa maraming sasakyan pero under one account (hence shared load between cars).

saka violation ata aabutin mo pag ginawa mo yan. [emoji1365]

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Puwede yan i cut may nabasa ako na ginawa yan okay naman. Kahit DIY lang pagcut Youtube lang po

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    May nabasa ko dito at yun depende sa brand ng tint pag3m okay po kahit wala atang cut. Try niyo muna bago ipacut sayang naman kung puwede pala.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hilahin mo lang yun corner ng tint tapos position the rfid then put the tint back, level the tint back with a spatula. Then use a hair drier sparingly in the area where there are bubbles so as not to fry the rfid

Headlight is not a good place to put the rfid tag because it could get hot at night

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; April 8th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The RFID tag on my Forester is placed on the headlight. No problem so far with it. They also placed another tag on the top middle part of the front windshield.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cHerywinkLe View Post
    pwede naman po magpakabit ng RFID sa maraming sasakyan pero under one account (hence shared load between cars).

saka violation ata aabutin mo pag ginawa mo yan. [emoji1365]

And you have to deposit P500 for each of the rides.

Took me a while to consume the whole amount....😉

7. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    And you have to deposit P500 for each of the rides.
    so if under 1 account tas say, limang cars niregister mo, you need 2500 deposit? wow. pero di naman 2500 yung threshold thereafter?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di naman kami nag deposit last time, ewan kung dahil transfer kami from old epass.

wala naman threshold, bus companies and fleet cars so this. minsan pag na tyambahan mo, observe kung magkano epass load ng busses... nasa hundreds thousands, shared by all bus units.

kaka kuha ko ng tag the other day (for a newly purchased car), I was surprised that it's still free. Yes, it was linked to our old rfid account.

I use slex every day, nalalagpasan ko lagi long lines for cash. If you use slex at least 2x a week, will not hurt to get one, it's (still) free anyway!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by cHerywinkLe View Post
    so if under 1 account tas say, limang cars niregister mo, you need 2500 deposit? wow. pero di naman 2500 yung threshold thereafter?

You can choose what will be your minimum maintaining balance. I chose P500,- and gave them my credit card number for autoreplenish/autocharging of P1K for each loading.

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Up ko lang.

What government agency ba ang nagha-handle nito? What is their email? Pwede ba to sa DTI CPG?

May dispute kasi ako dalawa na. If ayaw nilang i-charge back, plano ko mag-complain.