Jan 2013
    What's an invalid account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    What's an invalid account?

I guess it is the same as invalid tag, even after giving the ID card for manual key-in.

8. Damaged or Defective Sticker
    The subscriber must ensure proper care of the tag. In case of damaged/defective Autosweep RFID sticker, the subscriber must bring the vehicle to the nearest Customer Service Center immediately for checking and possible tag replacement. Failure to do so may result to the tag becoming invalid and may be subjected to Article 12&13. Only Authorized Tollways Representatives are allowed to detach the Autosweep RFID sticker on the enrolled vehicle if needed.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Very Good News!

Quote Originally Posted by enjay72 View Post
    Received the below advisory via email today. Just wanted to share...

30 June 2016

Dear RFID Customer,

Greetings!

Please be informed that starting 01 July 2016, all accounts with negative balances shall be deactivated in accordance with the terms of
    the RFID subscription agreement. Deactivated accounts shall not be allowed to pass the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) lanes until a
    sufficient reload is effected to settle the balance and comply with the maintaining balance.

All RFID subscribers with “invalid account” status passing the ETC lane shall be required to surrender their RFID vehicle/account
    identification cards and may also be required to pay the applicable highest/farthest toll fees. After 48 hours, the RFID card may be
    redeemed from the RFID Account Management Office in Skyway Toll Operations Bldg., Bicutan (Monday to Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30
    p.m.) along with the payment of P500.00 reactivation charge.

For your balance, you can register in our online balance application at RFID Portal RFID Portal.

For inquiries and concerns please call our Customer Care Hotline at (02) 318-8655 or email us at customercare*skywayslexrfid.com.

Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FYI, RFID free at Waltermart Sta Rosa, July 2 & 3.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Naayos na ba ito?

Sent from my E5553 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    hindi pa po sir naayos ang issue ngayon may bagong issue sa RFID ko nung last june 21 lumuwas kami pa manila and nag babayad na kami ng cash. ang entry namin was Carmonaang binayaran namin sa Nichols exit was 158pesos and pabalik nichols to mamplasan 167php, nung dumating ung SOA laking gulat namin na nag charge sila ng 193php at ang Entry daw namin was Cabuyao North same day, same time, seconds lng difference sa SOA at Resibo.

nung pumunta kami sa Sta Rosa Office ng RFID sinabihan lng kami na wala tyo magagawa nyan sir.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   003.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    After months of using the RFID, I received my first statement of account via email a few days ago....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    dotc head Art Tugade mentioned he'll push for a common payment platform for all toll system. A car with a slex sticker can start at the STAR tollway, throigh SLEX, then to NLEX and TPLEX, without having to stop and pay. Finally somethings happening.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringer24 View Post
    hindi pa po sir naayos ang issue ngayon may bagong issue sa RFID ko nung last june 21 lumuwas kami pa manila and nag babayad na kami ng cash. ang entry namin was Carmonaang binayaran namin sa Nichols exit was 158pesos and pabalik nichols to mamplasan 167php, nung dumating ung SOA laking gulat namin na nag charge sila ng 193php at ang Entry daw namin was Cabuyao North same day, same time, seconds lng difference sa SOA at Resibo.

nung pumunta kami sa Sta Rosa Office ng RFID sinabihan lng kami na wala tyo magagawa nyan sir.
    Mas maganda kung sa MATES Silangan or SOMCO Bicutan ka pupunta. Loading station lang kasi ang nasa Sta Rosa. Mas masasagot ka nila sa tollway offices

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringer24 View Post

Not sure kung need mo pa pero pwede ka tumawag sa hotline ng RFID, 7763933. Madalas na ko mag complain dyan kasi na over charged ako one time 360 pesos one way. eh ang entry ko lang naman is susana heights at exit is filinvest.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Got my RFID installed during a weekend and I tried balance inquiry registration (RFID Balance Inquiry) but the system reverts back with the message: "Account Number/Plate Number Doesnt Exist or User Already Exist".
    Anyone had the same problems? I'm sure the details I provided are correct (account number, plate number). Is there a lead time for RFID account activation before balance inquiry registration can be done? (registration attempted less than 24 hours after account application on a weekend).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    It's usually after 24hours before your account gets activated online. But you can use the rfid right away upon installation.